Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Rest of the World > Africa
Reload this Page >

Bring me my machine gun

Bring me my machine gun

Old Sep 26th 2008, 11:16 pm
Forum Regular

Pisces has a brilliant futurePisces has a brilliant futurePisces has a brilliant futurePisces has a brilliant futurePisces has a brilliant futurePisces has a brilliant futurePisces has a brilliant future
Default Re: Bring me my machine gun

My parents in SA keep their retirement money overseas. Someone, at the Post office I assume, intercepted their mail from their bank and managed to transfer a large amount of money out of their account. My parents would not have known for a while, luckily the bank sent them a bill requesting them to pay the transfer fees. Apparently whoever managed to intercept their mail went and got copies of their signatures and details of the birth dates etc, from accomplices working in banks and other institutions in SA. Really scarey time for them as they are in their 70's.
Old Sep 27th 2008, 2:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Stanley10 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pablo
That's your man. Except it wasn't rape, according to some, because when she said "no" she really meant "yes" -- and apparently it's a cultural thing in Zulu culture to give one to a vulnerable young house guest with hiv.
Yep, the some would include the judge, who actually listened to all the evidence and decided that consensual sex had taken place. Nothing to do with Zulu culture at all, just evidence. Pabs if you know something the judge didn't know or hear, perhaps you could share it with us. Just because you repeat an assertion continually does not make it true, in fact it sounds like sour grapes.

Pretty much puts you in the same league as the youth league etc, a judgement doesn't go your way, well the judge got it wrong, screw the judge.
Old Sep 27th 2008, 8:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Pablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond repute

Pretty much puts you in the same league as the youth league etc, a judgement doesn't go your way, well the judge got it wrong, screw the judge.
Yes, I think Zuma was guilty, and I make no bones about that fact. Difference is, I don't call for blood on the streets or for judges to be killed. You seem to confuse the legal process. Hardly surprising, since you confuse everything. Finding someone "not guilty" is not the same as finding them innocent.

You want to believe that the young woman would consent to sex with a fat old adulterous pig like Zuma, then go ahead. I don't.

I also think Zuma is dishonest and corrupt, and not a fit person to be in public office. If he had any honour about him, or any commitment to public service or to the common good, he would stand down. But of course he won't stand down. All he wants is power. He'll do to South Africa what he did to that poor young hiv+ girl.

Last edited by Pablo; Sep 27th 2008 at 8:52 am.
Old Sep 29th 2008, 1:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Yes, I think Zuma was guilty, and I make no bones about that fact. Difference is, I don't call for blood on the streets or for judges to be killed.
Yes, but the similarity is that you show contempt for the South African judicial system.

You seem to confuse the legal process. Hardly surprising, since you confuse everything.
Once again playing the man

Finding someone "not guilty" is not the same as finding them innocent.
From the judgement:
"From the aforegoing it should be clear that I find that consensual sex took place between the complainant and the accused in the main bedroom."

So the judge says that there was no rape, only consensual sex.

You want to believe that the young woman would consent to sex with a fat old adulterous pig like Zuma, then go ahead. I don't.
I think I have raised the issue of Hugh Hefner's playmates before, and I don't understand that either, yet it happens.

he did to that poor young hiv+ girl.
What the judge had to say about that poor young girl

"From the aforegoing it is clear that the probabilities show that the complainant's evidence cannot be accepted. She is a strong person well in control of herself knowing what she wants. She is definitely not that meek, mild and submissive person she was made out to be."

You still haven't answered my question Pabs, do you know something the judge didn't?
Old Sep 29th 2008, 8:14 am

Kitten24 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Stanley10
Yes, but the similarity is that you show contempt for the South African judicial system.

Once again playing the man

From the judgement:
"From the aforegoing it should be clear that I find that consensual sex took place between the complainant and the accused in the main bedroom."

So the judge says that there was no rape, only consensual sex.

I think I have raised the issue of Hugh Hefner's playmates before, and I don't understand that either, yet it happens.

What the judge had to say about that poor young girl

"From the aforegoing it is clear that the probabilities show that the complainant's evidence cannot be accepted. She is a strong person well in control of herself knowing what she wants. She is definitely not that meek, mild and submissive person she was made out to be."

You still haven't answered my question Pabs, do you know something the judge didn't?
PMSL!! Nobody in their right minds could compare Zuma to Hugh Hefner!!!!
Old Sep 30th 2008, 2:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Kitten24
PMSL!! Nobody in their right minds could compare Zuma to Hugh Hefner!!!!
Not comparing the 2, just don't understand why 3 young woman would be happy to share an 82 year old man. Must be the true love. (surely not for money )
Old Sep 30th 2008, 8:01 am

Kitten24 is an unknown quantity at this point

Not comparing the 2, just don't understand why 3 young woman would be happy to share an 82 year old man. Must be the true love. (surely not for money )
1. He's still got plenty of sex appeal for a man his age and he is still in good shape.
2. The money.
3. Lifestyle.
4. The opportunities (Many girls go on to be actresses or models).

Besides all the pretense he only really sleeps with one of the girls, his main squeeze Holly. So there's no real sharing involved.

I can't think of any pro's to being with Mr Zuma. (I wont make the obvious comment about is lack of looks and his physique). If it's money we are discussing then there is no comparison there either.
Old Sep 30th 2008, 9:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Daxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond repute

He certainly seems to have a machinegun.

"Newspapers have already started speculating about which of Zuma's wives will be the official first lady should he become president of the country.

Besides Sizakele and Nompumelelo, Zuma is also in the process of paying lobola for Thobeka Stacey Mabhija, 35, with whom he has two children.

In 1998 he divorced Foreign Affairs Minister Nkosazana Dlamini-Zuma, with whom he has four daughters. His other wife, Kate, committed suicide in 2000. They had five children.

Both Sizakele and Nompumelelo said it was up to their husband to decide who would be first lady, but they were willing to support him in any capacity."

http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?set_i...0244769C301201
Should he become Pres will we need to have 4 Presidential Jets?
The additional Traffic from 3 more Flying Columns of Black Mercs and BMW's all with Flashing lights are scary enough.
Old Oct 5th 2008, 1:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, but...
The usual string of irrelevancies, Stanley. You have swapped one slavish adherence to the party line for another. This is so typical of a certain type of South African.
Old Oct 6th 2008, 1:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Daxk
Should he become Pres will we need to have 4 Presidential Jets?
The additional Traffic from 3 more Flying Columns of Black Mercs and BMW's all with Flashing lights are scary enough.
No, the traditional wives can use traditional transport.
Old Oct 6th 2008, 2:09 am
BE Enthusiast

The usual string of irrelevancies, Stanley. You have swapped one slavish adherence to the party line for another.
I'm still waiting for an answer to my question Pabs, I'm starting to suspect that you don't have one, and it is your prejudice that is driving you to make such statements.

You have swapped one slavish adherence to the party line for another.
I'm questioning your line here Pabs, same as I question any other, only you don't appear to have any answers. (see above)

This is so typical of a certain type of South African.
Which type would that be?
Old Oct 6th 2008, 7:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Daxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond repute

No, the traditional wives can use traditional transport.
Black Toyota Hi-Ace?
Old Oct 6th 2008, 8:14 am
BE Forum Addict

I'm still waiting for an answer to my question
What is the question for which you are still awaiting an answer?
Old Oct 7th 2008, 3:15 am
BE Enthusiast

What is the question for which you are still awaiting an answer?
Hmm...... so you can post without insulting, excellent.
My question was do you know something that the judge didn't?
Old Oct 7th 2008, 8:22 am
BE Forum Addict

My question was do you know something that the judge didn't?
Your question is absurd. It presupposes I have some privileged access to the judge's mind. Like so much that you post here, it is designed merely to deceive.

However, it is safe to assume that the judge did not have access to knowledge of Zuma's, and the victim's, subsequent history.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.