Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Rest of the World > Africa
Reload this Page >

Advice on moving to Zimbabwe

Advice on moving to Zimbabwe

Old Oct 9th 2009, 8:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Pablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Advice on moving to Zimbabwe

It seems car salesmen are the the same the world over.
Old Oct 9th 2009, 10:26 am
Just Joined

Clark is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pablo
It seems car salesmen are the the same the world over.
i doubt if you have come across many. i dont blame you, i would have felt the same if someone tried to exploit my forum. but honestly, i have no such intentions.

Regards.
Old Oct 9th 2009, 10:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Pablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Clark
i doubt if you have come across many. .
Enough to recognise the type.
Old Oct 9th 2009, 11:14 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Pablo
Enough to recognise the type.
right.

anyway, lets just stick to the topic. I am sure the thread starter, Kprim, hasnt been offended or anything.

if you have any doubts about me and our company, you can contact the British Embassy in Harare; the diplomats there are our regular customers.

No harm meant to anyone.

Regards.
Old Oct 9th 2009, 11:17 am
BE Forum Addict

"me and our company... our regular customers."

Like I said, quit selling on this list.

Last edited by Pablo; Oct 9th 2009 at 12:37 pm.
Old Oct 9th 2009, 2:17 pm
Nuts and Bolts

Tegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not offended Clark, just highlighting what we know is policy on this forum.
Old Oct 10th 2009, 5:29 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Tegwyn
I'm not offended Clark, just highlighting what we know is policy on this forum.
very well; I understand.
Old Dec 10th 2009, 4:49 pm
Just Joined

ChrisHunts is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kprim
Hi!

I'm moving with my husband from Denmark to Zimbabwe on 1. October to work for the UN.

We dont know much about the place and would be grateful for all the tips and tricks, good advice, knowledge on rental of a house or appartment etc. And if anyone knows anything about if my husband would be able to use his skills as a graphic designer and animator in Zim is would be a great help!!!

Thank you!
Kprim - Did you already move to Zim? I'd love to hear where you found housing and what you think so far.

Cheers,

Chris