Jobs in Australia

Old Oct 10th 2006, 5:18 pm
Forum Regular

Mary is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Jobs in Australia

Hello

I am currently an audit manager for a top 10 firm, ACA qualified, and my fiancé and I were thinking of moving to Australia, late next year. I think we are originally going to come in on a 457 and maybe apply for permanent residence while we are out there.
To be honest with you, I am totally fed up of audit, and would like to move to more of a FC role. However, whenever I say any accountancy jobs advertised in the UK, they are all for Big 4 accountancy practice looking for audit managers. How likely is it I am going to find a non accountancy firm sponsor me for a 457?
Thanks!
Old Oct 11th 2006, 12:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

louie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jobs in Australia

Wouldn't it just be simpler to apply for a 136 PR visa? If you've got a few years experience, I would have thought it straightforward enough. Then you can do what you like when you get there.
Old Oct 14th 2006, 3:19 am
Migration Agent

Location: Offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Geelong (Australia), and Southampton (UK)
Alan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond repute

Mary,

I saw an advert in today's copy of Melbourne's The Age and remembered this thread - this is the underlying job ad that is advertised in The Age and may be of interest:
http://202.45.102.46/web/WebAds.nsf/...0?OpenDocument

Link Recruitment's website is at www.linkrecruitment.com.au

Best regards.
Old Oct 26th 2006, 4:13 am
bru
Forum Regular

bru is a splendid one to beholdbru is a splendid one to beholdbru is a splendid one to beholdbru is a splendid one to beholdbru is a splendid one to beholdbru is a splendid one to beholdbru is a splendid one to beholdbru is a splendid one to beholdbru is a splendid one to beholdbru is a splendid one to beholdbru is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Alan Collett
Mary,

I saw an advert in today's copy of Melbourne's The Age and remembered this thread - this is the underlying job ad that is advertised in The Age and may be of interest:
http://202.45.102.46/web/WebAds.nsf/...0?OpenDocument

Link Recruitment's website is at www.linkrecruitment.com.au

Best regards.

Who are the best recruitment companies in Perth?
Looking for an Accountant/ Mgt Accountant role. Ideal if the role requires more interaction with ERP systems/high level of Excel / IT skills.
Thanks
bru