ICAI Transcript?

Old Jan 6th 2007, 6:35 am
Just Joined

lordkrishna is an unknown quantity at this point
Question ICAI Transcript?

FOr skill assessment of an accountant from NIA/CPA/ICAA ....

Should we have to submit CA Transcript or only marksheet is suffice?
Should i have to submit syllebus of CA for assessment?
Should i have to sent a C.V. for assessment?

Thanx in advance...
Old Jan 6th 2007, 6:37 am
Just Joined

lordkrishna is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: ICAI Transcript?

Any body have Transcript format of Indian C.A.???
Old Jan 6th 2007, 10:03 am
BE Forum Addict

louie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ICAI Transcript?

I'm an English CA and didn't have a CV or a university syllabus or mark sheet (just the degree certificate) and sent the ICAA an email asking whether they really needed - and they said no, so all I submitted was my degree and ICAEW certificates, a letter of good standing and exam marks from the ICAEW and I passed no problem.

May well be different for Indian CAs but I'd suggest you email them and ask.

Good luck!
Old Oct 26th 2007, 10:10 am
Just Joined

Riaa is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi...im an Indian c.a 2...no u dnt need to send in the syllabus...jst send ur b'com syllabus....if u have done ur graduation...as far as C.A is concernd...jst send in ur marksheets and the C.A certi tht we gt...all certified though....thats it....Indian C.A is well recognised by the migration authorities in Australia and they r well aware of the syllabus...
Old May 22nd 2008, 6:37 am
Just Joined

nitsy01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: ICAI Transcript?

Hi Riaa,
Iam a Bcom graduate from Mumbai University India & i applied for assessment from NIA, which however came back as not suitable for migration purpose. I believe I have completed most of the courses they have listed down. would you be able to help me out by sending the syllabus for Bcom.

thanks in advance
nitsy
Old May 22nd 2008, 10:26 am
Just Joined

hey...y dnt u go to ur college website an downloan the syllabus...am sure they wl hv one...i simply sent tht....along with my C.A certi...i didnt hv to send the C.A syllabus cause they know abt tht...bt B'com one u gotto send...
Old May 23rd 2008, 3:06 am
Just Joined

Unhappy Re: ICAI Transcript?

I did send the syllabus which I collated from the college, the problem is I did my graduation in 1998, probably thats the reason they did not accept it. When did you do your graduation & was it from Mumbai University. If you could provide me the link from where you downloaded it would be great or scan me a copy. Iam dejected that though I had prepared everything neatly with all the transcripts, syllabus for each year it still got rejected and I would not be able to join my sister in Victoria. Hope you could help me out.
Old May 28th 2008, 4:36 pm
Just Joined

Hi Riaa, I have today received a reply from NIA that my marks for some of the subjects did not meet the passing marks for graduates from India. They say they have set a lower passing mark of 40 for Indian graduates & 50 for Australian graduates. any idea if this is done only by NIA or by CPA & ICAA?
Old May 30th 2008, 10:40 am
Just Joined

hey netsy...i did my b'com from gujarat uni and had around 60% average score. Also my college has a web site where in the syllabus is very clearly mentioned so i simply attached the syllabus. Also as I am a C.A, maybe they didnt probe too much into my B'com credintials...i has mine assessed from cpa body.
Old May 31st 2008, 6:30 am
Just Joined

Thanks Riaa