Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Accountants
Reload this Page >

CIMA Letter of Goodstanding - Your Advice

CIMA Letter of Goodstanding - Your Advice

Old Jun 27th 2007, 10:23 am
Just Joined

Saint Hornet will become famous soon enoughSaint Hornet will become famous soon enough
Default CIMA Letter of Goodstanding - Your Advice

Hi,

I have requested a letter of goodstanding etc from CIMA and this is their response :

Thank you for your email regarding a Letter of Good Standing and Exam Transcripts.

I have places a request for both a letter of Good Standing and your Exam Transcripts to be sent out to you.

This process can take about 6 to 8 weeks from when the request is made to when you receive the documents

I was expecting 4 weeks but 8 !!

Does anyone have any tips on how/if you got yours quicker ?

Many thanks
Old Jun 27th 2007, 11:12 am
Forum Regular

Sue McK is a jewel in the roughSue McK is a jewel in the roughSue McK is a jewel in the roughSue McK is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: CIMA Letter of Goodstanding - Your Advice

hi,
as i can remember the letter of good conduct took about two weeks to arrive, however the exam results took about 8 weeks, luckily i had kept my original results sheets and used these to send, instead of waiting for CIMA,
other than that it is to telephone them and ask them how long it is actually taking, as they have just sent you a standard email.
Regards
Sue
Old Jun 27th 2007, 6:40 pm
Pam
Forum Regular

Pam is a jewel in the roughPam is a jewel in the roughPam is a jewel in the roughPam is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Saint Hornet
Hi,

I have requested a letter of goodstanding etc from CIMA and this is their response :

Thank you for your email regarding a Letter of Good Standing and Exam Transcripts.

I have places a request for both a letter of Good Standing and your Exam Transcripts to be sent out to you.

This process can take about 6 to 8 weeks from when the request is made to when you receive the documents

Many thanks

I got mine in less than 2 weeks! It may be they send this note out just to cover themselves, or I might just have been really lucky
Old Jun 28th 2007, 6:45 pm
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Saint Hornet
Hi,

Many thanks
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=432458