Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Accountants
Reload this Page >

Accounting recruiting agencies

Accounting recruiting agencies

Old Apr 19th 2007, 9:57 pm
Banned

acbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Accounting recruiting agencies

Hi has anyone got any good links to accountant recruitment agencies. Obviously know about Hays!

Looking to apply for jobs in the Brisbane area.

Cheers

Andreaxx
Old Apr 20th 2007, 6:43 am
Confused member

SunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud of
Default Re: Accounting recruiting agencies

Originally Posted by acbh2
Hi has anyone got any good links to accountant recruitment agencies. Obviously know about Hays!

Cheers

Andreaxx
I'd do a search on the forum, I'm sure a few have been mentioned in the past.
Old Apr 24th 2007, 4:56 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by acbh2

Cheers

Andreaxx
Hays, Robert Walters and Hudson are the best in Perth IMHO. Michael Page are here but still new / small.
Old Apr 24th 2007, 7:38 am
Confused member

SunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by worzel
Hays, Robert Walters and Hudson are the best in Perth IMHO. Michael Page are here but still new / small.
I know about Hays, RW and MP but who are Hudson? Are they affiliated to any UK agencies I might know?
Old Apr 25th 2007, 1:59 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SunshineGirl
I know about Hays, RW and MP but who are Hudson? Are they affiliated to any UK agencies I might know?
I think they originated out here but are starting to have a presence in the UK and worldwide. They certainly seem to be one of the big boys, in Perth at least.
Old Jun 30th 2007, 4:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

soulrebel will become famous soon enoughsoulrebel will become famous soon enough

any good ones in Melbourne?
Old Jul 1st 2007, 6:42 am
Just Joined

Eternalkiwi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SunshineGirl
Hudson took over most of TMP Wordlwide/Morgan & Banks a few years ago as part of a number of aquisitions they completed. They are a NASDAQ listed company based in Chicago (from memory).
Old Jul 1st 2007, 7:59 am
Confused member

I can recommend Hays and Hudson. Both are very professional. I dealt with them both and was offered 7 interviews with potential employers. I took two, one from each agency.

I got offered both jobs DURING the interviews. Difficult choice but I chose one and am very happy with it. As an aside, the one I turned down sent me a lovely email wishing me luck and asking me to consider them should I be on the market again.

As for being a CIMA member, both companies knew of the qualification but were more interested in my CV and what I've actually been doing for the last few years.

Good luck!