Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Accountants
Reload this Page >

Accounting jobs in Australia

Accounting jobs in Australia

Old Aug 16th 2007, 11:58 am
Migration Agent

Location: Offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Geelong (Australia), and Southampton (UK)
Alan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond repute
Default Accounting jobs in Australia

In the periodic email from the ICAA that has arrived today there is a link to this webpage:
https://charteredaccountants.com.au/...me&SiteCode=jp

Might be of interest to some intending migrants.

Best regards.
Old Aug 17th 2007, 4:36 am
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Accounting jobs in Australia

Originally Posted by Alan Collett
In the periodic email from the ICAA that has arrived today there is a link to this webpage:
https://charteredaccountants.com.au/...me&SiteCode=jp

Might be of interest to some intending migrants.
Out of interest, is it available to anyone or only to ICAA members?
Old Aug 17th 2007, 6:24 am
Migration Agent

Location: Offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Geelong (Australia), and Southampton (UK)
Alan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond repute

To anyone I think, Jeremy.

Best regards.
Old Aug 20th 2007, 9:10 pm
Forum Regular

oksana21 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the link!!! lots of the offers look really good
Reading though them a lot say the role is suitable for CA/CPA so appears that they could be flexible to similar qualifications (e.g. ACCA ).

Just out of interest, where do you work? You've got many offices listed, including Southampton (thats where i'm from )

Oksana

Last edited by oksana21; Aug 20th 2007 at 9:12 pm.
Old Aug 21st 2007, 1:13 am
Migration Agent

I'm usually to be found in Victoria, though I visit the UK periodically (south of England usually) - next trip scheduled for December.

Incidentally, I know of a firm of accountants in Geelong (75km from Melbourne - at the start of the Great Ocean Road, close to the Surf Coast, etc) who are very keen to discuss practice positions, and may be in a position to provide an employer sponsorship visa pathway. If you would like a name and telephone number/email address please let me know.

Best regards.
Old Aug 21st 2007, 11:48 am
Forum Regular

oksana21 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you Alan, that is very kind. Unfortunately I will not be able to take up this offer as I am looking to move to Sydney.

I am planning to do a masters degree in commerce for a year to year and a half and find a part time position is accounting while studying, on completion of the degree to further progress and work towards an FC role.

Have a nice Christmas if your trip in December covers this, hopefully it won't be too rainy here.

Regards

Oksana
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 12:41 am
Migration Agent

OK - not a problem.

Thanks for your good wishes too. We are doing the "dutiful thing" by spending Xmas with family in the UK this year ... I'd rather be at the beach and swimming in the ocean if truth be told!

Best regards.
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 9:06 am
BE Enthusiast

soulrebel will become famous soon enoughsoulrebel will become famous soon enough

Hi there Alan
the above link doesn't seem to be working?
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 9:07 am
Migration Agent

Hmmm ... it does for me ...
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 9:13 am
BE Enthusiast

soulrebel will become famous soon enoughsoulrebel will become famous soon enough

ah got it now, was some problem with their security certificate
good site by the looks of it.
thanks
Old Aug 28th 2007, 5:47 am
Just Joined

BGRice is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Accounting jobs in Australia

Alan

I hope you don't mind, I was reading your reply to a message and see that you have some contacts in accounting practice in Geelong.

I'm a qualified accountant (ACCA) and have recently bought a house in Geelong with the OH. I have my PR so no visa issues and would love to avoid the comute to Melbourne if at all possible. Looking for a move back into practice (where I have spent most of my career), from banking; but the Melbourne agencies do not seem to have much going in Geelong accounting practices. I also do not have many contacts in the area to rely upon.

Any help or advice you could give would be gratefully appreciated.

Best wishes.

Brian
Old Aug 28th 2007, 5:48 am
Migration Agent

Please feel able to send me an email with your T number. I can then call you to discuss further.

Best regards.
Old Aug 28th 2007, 6:05 am
Just Joined

Please feel able to send me an email with your T number. I can then call you to discuss further.

Best regards.
Alan

Could not send through on the website, have sent it to your Collett & Co address.

Best wishes

Brian
Old Aug 28th 2007, 6:39 am
Migration Agent

Thanks Brian.

Best regards.
Old Aug 28th 2007, 6:43 am
Just Joined

Thanks Brian.

Best regards.
Alan

Thank you very much for your help.

It is much appreciated.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.