The house has the following features:
* Beautiful stone house, with lots of architectural features and history.
* Ideal situation: short walk from a village with shops and facilities, but countryside on three sides.
* Spacious and elegant lounge with elaborate ceiling rose and coving.
* Five bedrooms (one with an attached dressing room).
* Large attractive kitchen with extensive worktops, numerous power points, cabinets and fittings.
* Bathroom/wc downstairs, shower/wc and further wc upstairs.
* Self contained flat situated within main house, with large living area, kitchen area, shower/wc.
* Large cellars ideal for storage.
* Large attic running along the full length of the house.
* Two outbuildings and detached garage.
* About one hectare of level land, fully enclosed. Ideal for animals.
* Attractive gardens with fruit trees (apple, cherry, pear, apricot, peach, plum, nectarine) and flowering shrubs.
* mains drainage
* oil-fired central heating/hot water
Further details if desired: maison-bourgeoise.co.nf