Large rooms, 9 foot ceilings, wide hallway are all part of the generous proportions of this home with 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 reception rooms and more.
This quality property offers a recently completed 5 bedroom home only a few minutes south of the small town of Casino in Northern NSW. The panoramic views from the huge front deck take in mountain ranges with views over 100 km (60 miles). Relax in the evening and enjoy stunning sunsets and the twinkling lights of Casino. In the mornings enjoy a cup of coffee in the company of a family of kangaroos close to the garden fence. Being located high on a hill and only 45 minutes from the popular fishing village of Evans Head, the property benefits from cooling afternoon sea breezes in summer.
This property offers an enviable lifestyle in a sunny climate with warm winters.
• 5 very large bedrooms. The master bedroom is large enough to use as a parents’ retreat and features a walk in robe. 3 other bedrooms have large built in wardrobes.
• A large modern, solid granite top kitchen with plenty of room to entertain.
• 3 bathrooms, including 2 ensuites, and a generous family bathroom with bath.
• 4 living rooms comprising 2 tiled open plan living areas and 2 carpeted reception rooms. (Both air conditioned.)
• Casino (Population 11,000) about 8 minutes and only 25 minutes from the city of Lismore. School bus 150m from the gate. About 1 ½ hours to Gold Coast.
• The property is fully fenced with 4 paddocks & suitable for cattle or horses.
• Located in a high quality rural zoned subdivision on a sealed road with quality homes nearby. There are 2 road frontages. The rear unsealed road may appeal to horse riders.
The homestead style home was completed less than 2 years ago and being steel framed, with Eco-friendly treated Hoop Pine weatherboards and a Colorbond roof, it offers excellent termite resistance. The huge room sizes are matched by 9 foot ceilings throughout. Both walls and roof are insulated, and there are numerous overhead fans. The large windows offer an almost uninterrupted outlook to the stunning views. Every room has a rural outlook. With quality soil and a huge roof for water catchment, plus 67,500 litres (15,000 gal.) of water storage, a keen gardener has unlimited scope.
The open floor plan provides wonderful options and space for a family to grow and use the home in different ways. Depending on your needs, one end of the house could easily be used as a self-contained granny flat or teenage retreat, as that area is separated by a doorway in the central hallway. With very little work or cost being required to accomplish this, the options are endless.
The rich volcanic soil generates massive pasture growth but also lends itself to cultivation and it has provided 1000 bales of hay in a single cut. The huge volume of pasture that is always present is currently carrying 18 head of cattle. Adjoining properties are from 17 acres up to large farms consisting of hundreds of acres.
If you want a quality home with views extending over 100 km North, West and South, and with privacy unobtainable in small acreage subdivisions, contact the owner now to arrange a private inspection of this stunning property when you visit Australia. More photos available.