Home - Profile - Archives - Friends

Having problems in moving back to the UK

Posted on Wednesday 3 June 2015 at 03:46

I'm a British Citizen who moved to Ghana with my parents in May 2007 at the tender age of 11. Since arriving my parents have been besotted in financial problems leaving us broke. Now I've come of age I've decided to relocate back to the UK. But I don't have any money plus my passport has expired but I still have my birth certificate. What steps do I have to take to ensure I get back to the UK. Once I arrive in the UK I can stay with either of my grandparents in Birmingham or Hitchin. But they are in no position to finance my flight as they are pensioners. There is also the matter if I do come back am I entitled to any assistance from the government.

Wrong place to put this. Register with BE

Posted by BEVS on Wednesday 3 June 2015 at 04:03 - Link

You have put this query in the wrong place. No one will see it in this blog.

Please register with the British Expats forums and then write your query there.

copy and paste

This Blog is hosted by BritishExpats.com. To report a problem with this blog, Click Here.