Go Back   British Expats

Personal tools

Work to Residence - New Zealand

From Wiki

[edit] WTR (Work to Residence)

This category is relevant to people who wish to migrate to New Zealand, who are entitled to a work permit and do not have enough points to apply for Permanent Residency but are likely to have enough points by obtaining an offer of employment that is skilled.

Taken from this post

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:28 pm.

Powered by vBulletin: ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 1999-2010 BritishExpats.com