Framingham Demographic - Located in Middlesex County.
- Good location with easy access off the pike, route 9/20/30
- Town itself is a dump, but surrounding towns are nice.
- Near the Newton Falls -Riverside stop, which is the last stop for the T out to the birds.
- Car insurance is particularly expensive here.
- The mall which borders Natick, it's massive, but suffers from a lack of parking and gets very busy, but it is being expanded.
 How to get there
By Road: I-95, Rt9, I-90 (MA Pike, Exit 13)
 Where to Eat
- Big Papi's Grill - Formerly Metro West Steak House, bought out by Big Papi as a local favourite. Located on Route 9, near the mall. The food is excellent, specialising in steak and seafood, main courses between $15-30, $8 for a martini that is well loaded with booze, and good collection of beer on tap for around $5. Worth trying is the duck spring roll for starter, Chicken Oscar for main, and the chocolate cappuccino cake for dessert. Don't need to make reservations, but it is highly recommended as they do get busy, even during the week.
- Chicken Bones - Located on Rt 135. One of the best places around for chicken wings and lots of free music.
- J & M Diner - 969 Concord St, Framingham, MA 01701 - (508) 875-7811- It's a family diner that does breakfast and lunch, don't expect gourmet, but the food is fantastic, especially the homefries and omelettes. Expect most meals to go for around $10 all in per person and expect a wait during the weekend as the place gets really busy. It is also cash only and located near Fireflys BBQ and Super Stop n Shop plaza behind BJ's.
- John Harvard's Brew House A great place for drinks and a quick meal, especially lunch. The beer selection if lovely and all made on site.
 Places to See
- New England Wild Flower Society - Located between Rt 9 and Rt 20. This has a 45 acre garden of native plants and is a wonderful family place to check out for a nice walk, open all week and often with a special event such as the giant insect showing.
 Places to Shop
- Natick Collection The mall lies in both Natick and Framingham. It's huge and has a large collection of up scale stores. Also very family friendly, with a lot of great family restrooms and family activities, which are hosted free every Tuesday morning and during seasonal holidays.
- Nordstrom RackOutlet version of the store, a great place for bargains. In Shoppers World, the same location as John Havards Pub.