Go Back   British Expats / General / The Youth Club

Old Jun 30th 2011, 8:46 pm   #1
Just Joined

Location: at the moment Hampshire, UK but hoping to move to Mills River area NC
soulsinger1 is just really nicesoulsinger1 is just really nicesoulsinger1 is just really nicesoulsinger1 is just really nicesoulsinger1 is just really nicesoulsinger1 is just really nicesoulsinger1 is just really nicesoulsinger1 is just really nice
Smile would like to meet friends in North Carolina

I am over in North Carolina with my mum at the end of July and going back to UK in Sept. and we will be moving over there later in the year. Would like to know if there are any older teenagers that I could make friends with while I'm there ( I'm 18, girl) and could tell me a bit about what goes on. I'm moving to Mills River area, Asheville/ Hendersonville. Be good to chat and find out more.
Tay
Sponsored Links
Old May 2nd 2012, 9:56 am   #2
Just Joined

cjreisen is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: would like to meet friends in North Carolina

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulsinger1 View Post
I am over in North Carolina with my mum at the end of July and going back to UK in Sept. and we will be moving over there later in the year. Would like to know if there are any older teenagers that I could make friends with while I'm there ( I'm 18, girl) and could tell me a bit about what goes on. I'm moving to Mills River area, Asheville/ Hendersonville. Be good to chat and find out more.
Tay
Sorry for an extremely late reply, hope you see this. But I am a 19 year old male in Raleigh, NC! How are you liking it so far?

Go Back   British Expats / General / The Youth Club