Go Back   British Expats / Working Abroad / Working Abroad by Profession

Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Old Feb 11th 2017, 2:03 pm   #1
Just Joined
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 1
Kezzy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Teaching assistants in Perth Australia

Hi All,

i am looking for some info about working as a teaching assistant in Perth Australia.
We are looking at moving their in the next year with my partner being the main visa applicant but i am wondering about job opportunity for my self.
I currently hold a level 3 diploma in special support in teaching and learning with the extra units on behavior management and communication in the UK with 4 years current experience with working with children with special needs, mainly autistic children.
What i am wanting to know is, will my qualification be recognised in Australia and if not what will i have to do to be able to work in schools in Australia? I would ideally like to stay working with special needs children as its what i love doing and really enjoy my job. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Kezzy is offline  
Closed Thread

Go Back   British Expats / Working Abroad / Working Abroad by Profession

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT. The time now is 2:11 pm.

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered by vBulletin: ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 1999-2010 BritishExpats.com