Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession
Reload this Page >

A Social Worker and a Clinical Psychologist

A Social Worker and a Clinical Psychologist

Old Jun 17th 2011, 2:02 pm
Just Joined

disillusioned_20somthing is an unknown quantity at this point
Default A Social Worker and a Clinical Psychologist

My partner and I are a young couple in our twenties living and working in the UK. We've become disillusioned, frustrated and feb up of living in a country that makes starting a life together so hard!

I am newly qualified as a social worker and my partner as a clinical psychologist and are looking at moving abroad to start our life together in a country that doesnt make it so hard to get on the property ladder, to find employment that pays equivalent to the job you do! Most importantly we just dream of a better quality of life, more opportunities to be outside and a better standard of living that isnt so expensive.

We dont have a set idea of where we'd like to live and are pretty open to wherever we might end up. Where in the world would be good to take our qualifications?

Many Thanks!
Old Oct 9th 2011, 12:11 pm
OnlyLivingBoyInNewCross

rinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Social Worker and a Clinical Psychologist

You are doing the right thing, you need to know where you want to move to before starting the migration process