Paramedic jobs America

Old Oct 22nd 2016, 6:55 pm
Just Joined

Para89 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Paramedic jobs America

Hi,
Hoping someone can help me. I'm soon to qualify with a foundation degree in Paramedic Science. I have completed my qualification whilst working as an EMT. My partner is an American citizen and I am trying to find out if I would be able to use my qualification in Arizona or what my options are.

Any advice would be appreciated.
Old Oct 22nd 2016, 7:11 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Paramedic jobs America

Unless you are married to your partner, everything else is moot, because the US doesn't issue visas that enable you to work unless you are married, and indeed the non-working visas for one half of an unmarried couples are not available when the sponsoring party is a US citizen.
Old Oct 22nd 2016, 8:04 pm
Just Joined

Para89 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Paramedic jobs America

Originally Posted by Pulaski
Unless you are married to your partner, everything else is moot, because the US doesn't issue visas that enable you to work unless you are married, and indeed the non-working visas for one half of an unmarried couples are not available when the sponsoring party is a US citizen.
Thank you for such a quick response.