Offshore Crane Mechanic

Old Mar 16th 2015, 5:55 pm
Just Joined

dave21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Offshore Crane Mechanic

Hi my girlfriend and I are thinking of moving to Australia from the UK. I work offshore at the moment as a crane mechanic. I am just wondering what the job opportunities are like offshore in Australia at the moment and how difficult or easy is it to get work? Any help would be appreciated cheers!
Old Mar 17th 2015, 9:49 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Offshore Crane Mechanic

Originally Posted by dave21
Hi my girlfriend and I are thinking of moving to Australia from the UK. I work offshore at the moment as a crane mechanic. I am just wondering what the job opportunities are like offshore in Australia at the moment and how difficult or easy is it to get work? Any help would be appreciated cheers!
I think employment is slower here but couldn't comment on your line of work much. Try seek.com.au for jobs and see what's out there

In respect of moving to Australia, is your occupation on the CSOL? Can you qualify for a visa?