Need Advice from Experts on this forum to help my Friend

Need Advice from Experts on this forum to help my Friend

Old Oct 3rd 2011, 9:16 am
Just Joined

ozzy1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Need Advice from Experts on this forum to help my Friend

Very Warm Hello.
I want some suggestions for my friend.
I know that this is immigration related forum but I am sure that some one from all of you can help my friend and answer back me. My friend Satish is am immigrant of Australia.

He is qualified person with bachelor degree in computers & can handle the computers work and also
the office / clerical work etc, He has experiece of Teacher in computer science (vocational teacher)Unfortunately he didn’t get the job in Adelaide.Then He started work in Meat factory in bodertown and worked there for few months. These days again He is free, but now he wants to work in some office etc. His problem is that he doesn’t have any Australian certificate etc or Australian diploma etc in office work.
I request you all to Please do find some time and tell him the name of the some short term or Part Time Courses in Office work so that he can join that course and get the some office job after doing that course.
Though i am also in adelaide but i don't know about it
and
i know some of the great experts in this forum like Susan,Gill and any other can suggest the best way to him.
He definitely will find the best way which will bring gladness for him.
Thanks to all for your precious time. In wait of your reply

Thanx
Ozzy
Old Feb 12th 2012, 10:04 am
Forum Regular

warrigal is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Need Advice from Experts on this forum to help my Friend

Tafe colleges all over Australia, maybe a open learning correspondance college.

We as Australian's are screaming for skilled workers, because we just force our unemployed to just remain that way and not have employment.

Last edited by warrigal; Feb 12th 2012 at 10:09 am.