Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession
Reload this Page >

looking for a hairdressing job in Edmonton

looking for a hairdressing job in Edmonton

Old Jan 11th 2009, 11:42 am
Forum Regular

thevicksta is on a distinguished road
Default looking for a hairdressing job in Edmonton

I'm a hair stylist in england, i have level 1 2 3 4 N.V.Q and have over 20 yrs experience, have my assesors award A2, i have very good customer service skills and also started my degree into teaching hairdressing which i do a couple of days a week. Don't know how useful these qualifactions are in canada.
Old Apr 29th 2009, 2:07 am
Just Joined

JChang is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: looking for a hairdressing job in Edmonton

Good evening,

I am new to this site and came accross your message. I work for the Hennessey Salon + Spa group that owns and operates 9 locations in BC and Alberta (currently 2 locations in Edmonton) and we're always looking for great talent to join our team.

Were you successful in finding a salon in Edmonton? As I said we are always looking for great talent. If this is of any interest to you I would love the opportunity to speak with you to review your qualifications and possible employment opportunities.

You can check out our website at www.hennesseysalonspa.com.

Sincerely,

Jaclyn Chang
Old Apr 30th 2009, 5:45 pm
Forum Regular

thevicksta is on a distinguished road
Default Re: looking for a hairdressing job in Edmonton

Hi thanks for your reply in fact funny i should hear off somebody from hennessey's as i have a trade test booked at hennessey's in edmonton's southgate mall on friday,

Hopefully i will be able to do enough to show hennessey's how i love hairdressing and have a very long and successful career with them.

many thanks again

vickie