I've heard a rumour!!

Old Mar 28th 2008, 8:10 am
Forum Regular

chatty66 will become famous soon enoughchatty66 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: I've heard a rumour!!

Originally Posted by little bear
Hi chatty66,

again.....apologies for the delayed reply!!!!!! its really difficult to advise on an area without someone jumping in and slating it off, all i can say is yes, there are alot of salons- good and not so good, around here, we live right by the most amazing beach and we have had no issues PERSONALLY as far as crime etc goes, my kids are all very happy in their schools and have plenty to do around here with easy access to Mandurah, Freo etc- all i can say is go with your own gut feeling and ignore the 'my suburb is the best' posters,

cheers

little bear x
thanks little bear... sounds good to me...
Old May 12th 2008, 7:28 pm
Forum Regular

Carl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really nice

Originally Posted by chatty66
hope your feeling better... sounds a bit rough for you.. hang on in there .thousands have done this bloody registration lark before you so it cant be that bad... but i have just got a level 3 text book so that i can revise a bit.. dont remember tha last time i did perming theory!!!!!!..life can be poo!!!.. let me know about your models..chatty66
hi i am in the uk waiting for my visa. i did not kno wthat i needed to get a licence to work, i have already made enquires to salons advertising as i want to work straight away. i have been a hair and beauty salon owner of two salon for 14 years and have sold then earlier this year in readiness for moving. i am also still working as head of department in a private hairdressing school, were i teach level 3!! let me know if i can be of any use as i might need you help sometime
regards
Carl
Old May 13th 2008, 7:19 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Carl England
hi i am in the uk waiting for my visa. i did not kno wthat i needed to get a licence to work, i have already made enquires to salons advertising as i want to work straight away. i have been a hair and beauty salon owner of two salon for 14 years and have sold then earlier this year in readiness for moving. i am also still working as head of department in a private hairdressing school, were i teach level 3!! let me know if i can be of any use as i might need you help sometime
regards
Carl
hi carl, you can work straight away but have to apply to be registered. i think there are different levels. ie if you are going to manage you have to get registered as such etc.. good luck with your visa.. where are you hoping to settle? chatty66
Old May 13th 2008, 8:33 pm
Forum Regular

Carl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really nice

Originally Posted by chatty66
hi carl, you can work straight away but have to apply to be registered. i think there are different levels. ie if you are going to manage you have to get registered as such etc.. good luck with your visa.. where are you hoping to settle? chatty66
HI , hpoing to go to Brisbane asap i hope just going to put our house on the market now its crashed!
but hope it sells quick.
Old May 13th 2008, 8:33 pm
Forum Regular

HI , hpoing to go to Brisbane asap i hope just going to put our house on the market now its crashed!
but hope it sells quick.
Where are you wanting to go to and how soon
Old May 14th 2008, 8:06 am
Forum Regular

Where are you wanting to go to and how soon
we,re going to perth and hopefully will be going in the next 3 weeks.. house has been on the market for 6 months.. we had a goodish offer and will go as soon as exchanged..so fingers crossed.. good luck with your sale..its all a bit grim here isnt it cant wait to leave!
Old May 16th 2008, 9:34 am
Forum Regular

Jojo and Andy will become famous soon enoughJojo and Andy will become famous soon enough

Hi can anyone help me out?
I understood that in Queensland hairdresser did not need to be registered - is this correct?
We're a family waiting for our visa (applied end of Feb - so the way things are going we're in for a long wait).
We are looking at moving North of Brissy.
Thanks Jojo xx
Old May 17th 2008, 11:24 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Jojo and Andy
Hi can anyone help me out?
I understood that in Queensland hairdresser did not need to be registered - is this correct?
We're a family waiting for our visa (applied end of Feb - so the way things are going we're in for a long wait).
We are looking at moving North of Brissy.
Thanks Jojo xx
hi yes u are right
we are going through an emigration agent so after discussions on here i decidedthat our agent would be the right place for me to go and find out if i need to be registered. Queensland dont need to be registered. All east Australia dont so should eb easy for us. when are you going and to which part?
hope this was the reply you were wanting
Old May 17th 2008, 11:26 am
Forum Regular

hi yes u are right
we are going through an emigration agent so after discussions on here i decidedthat our agent would be the right place for me to go and find out if i need to be registered. Queensland dont need to be registered. All east Australia dont so should eb easy for us. when are you going and to which part?
hope this was the reply you were wanting
hey Jo jo you live not far from me i in Brid. iwe too are off to north brisbane and yes our visa has flown through very quick
our letter of reciept of application was back within six days of leaving the uk!!