Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession
Reload this Page >

Trying to locate some equipment for my trade...

Trying to locate some equipment for my trade...

Old Sep 19th 2013, 4:02 am
Just Joined

Jodyann is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Trying to locate some equipment for my trade...

Greetings Moved from Canada to the outskirts of London and by Trade I am a Tattoo Artist, now a Travelling Tattoo artist Until I find a more permanent Tattoo Studio to call my own, I have been fairly steady doing Tattoos hear and always choose to use the most sanitary equipment and supplies, during my procedures. One procedure is missing an element, and that is my Aftercare procedure, back in Canada I used a product called SweetTatt Ball, I use to get it off a Tattoo supplier near Toronto, I have been searching all over and haven't found it anywhere, I truly is the best for the Tattooing Trade. Made with only 100% all natural Ingredients. I see they sell Tattoo Goo, but I find I prefer all natural ingredients when it comes to applying aftercare products to an open wound. If anyone could help me out with this I would very much appreciate this...

Thanks a Tattoo Artist and her Aftercare.
Old Oct 5th 2013, 10:09 am
Just Joined

expat-fella is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Trying to locate some equipment for my trade...

Hi Jodyann,

I don't have any experience in tattoo aftercare,However I do have tattoo's.The artist that did mine used a moisturiser straight after.Then he told me to use cough cough,'Hemorrhoid' cream,as this brings the swelling down.I laughed when he told me,But when you think about it...Makes sense.

Hope this may of helped
Daz.