french social security

Old Jan 12th 2012, 7:14 pm
Just Joined

franosullivan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default french social security

I need help to find the correct department of the french social security. I have been bounced from pillar to post and have been told that the department doesn't exist. It may be my poor fench but I would rather email or post a letter to them than phone. To be honest , I've had enough of making phone calls!
My dad runs his own very small business in france and employed a french woman to do the accounts, all above board, paying all the relevent taxes. Now, almost 3 years later she has gone off sick with depression and my dad is having to contribute to her payments. This wouldn't normally be a problem but we have found out that she is not ill and that she just wanted to move to spain to live with her boyfriend. She has sold her house here and since bought one there. She says she can claim sick pay for 3 years and she returns to france only to visit the doctor and update her certificate. Who can we inform to investigate this. My phone calls have ended with frustration as there doesn't appear to be a fraud department even though they say they are trying to cut down on the problem. Please help if you can