City and Guilds Help

Old Feb 12th 2007, 4:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really nice
Default City and Guilds Help

Hi Guys

Is there anyone out there who has the syllabus for the city and guilds 706-1 and 706-2. I have tried all of the avenues I can think of apart from the £34 each required from the City and Guilds Institute. I would be willing to make a donation to anyone who can help if you had to pay to get the info, but I cant see why I should be expected to get this for an Internationally recognized qualification anyhow. I think if you have passed you are competent in that field especially after 20 years.

Thanks in advance to all of you great chefs out there.

Nicky
Old Feb 12th 2007, 5:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: City and Guilds Help

hi tigeress
I only got 706/1 details of training that i had when i left forces - it may be able to help if you would like it mailing?
mandy
Old Feb 20th 2007, 12:36 am
Drifting back to earth

wavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tigeresswhite
Hi Guys

Is there anyone out there who has the syllabus for the city and guilds 706-1 and 706-2. I have tried all of the avenues I can think of apart from the £34 each required from the City and Guilds Institute. I would be willing to make a donation to anyone who can help if you had to pay to get the info, but I cant see why I should be expected to get this for an Internationally recognized qualification anyhow. I think if you have passed you are competent in that field especially after 20 years.

Nicky
You have a pm
Old Feb 20th 2007, 7:27 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tigeresswhite
Hi Guys

Nicky
Hi there Nicky,

We had the same problem. Drop me an email via the website in my signature below and I will let you have the documentation we sent in its place - must have been okay as my hubby passed as Chef!

Claire
Old Apr 29th 2007, 3:26 am
Just Joined

lesleyf has a brilliant futurelesleyf has a brilliant futurelesleyf has a brilliant futurelesleyf has a brilliant futurelesleyf has a brilliant futurelesleyf has a brilliant future

Hi

Starting our tra as a cook any advice on format needed?

thanks
Old May 1st 2007, 3:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really nice

Hi Lesley
If you want to PM me I will send you some info that I have been sent by the helpful people on this and other sites.
Let me know what you need as I have passed my TRA now and have most of the stuff including the City and Guilds stuff if you need that.
Good Luck
Nicky
Old May 3rd 2007, 12:24 pm
Just Joined

lesleyf has a brilliant futurelesleyf has a brilliant futurelesleyf has a brilliant futurelesleyf has a brilliant futurelesleyf has a brilliant futurelesleyf has a brilliant future

Hi that would be so useful, but im a bit dim, what does PM mean? How can i send you my address or email?

sorry

lesley
Old Jun 4th 2007, 12:05 pm
Just Joined

Hi

Are you still able to help me with the trade asse any info would be great.

regards

lesley
Old Jun 4th 2007, 2:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by lesleyf
Hi

Are you still able to help me with the trade asse any info would be great.

regards

lesley
Hi Lesley
How is it going? Did you get the e-mail I sent you with the references and Idiots guide? I hope that you did and that it helped. How can I help you?

Let me know what you need and if I can help I will. No problem.
Nicky
Old Jun 26th 2007, 6:36 am
Just Joined

Hi i have just sent you a private message im not very technical so i think i have missed what you have sent. Sorry for the hassle.

lesley
Old Jul 24th 2007, 8:45 pm
Just Joined

chris08 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Tigeresswhite,

Sorry to be cheeky, but would it at all be possible to send the info to me as well?

My OH is the chef and we're just trying to sort out the stuff for the TRA as a cook.

Do you also have a copy of the sylabus for C&G 224 Pt1 & 2.

Thanks
Chris.
Old Jul 25th 2007, 4:22 pm
Forum Regular

petereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to all

I passed my TRA just over a month ago as a chef and did not have to provide any syllabus info for 706/1 or 2.
Who is asking for this info ?
Old Jul 25th 2007, 6:28 pm
Just Joined

chris08 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, it was all the instructions given to us from the agents, it asked for certificates and course sylabus's.

Is this not really required then? will just the certificates do?

(I meant 706 1&2 above not 224 1&2, Thats my certs)

Last edited by chris08; Jul 25th 2007 at 6:32 pm.
Old Jul 25th 2007, 6:45 pm
Forum Regular

petereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to all

All I provided was the certificates.

Surely TRA would know what the syllabus was, they must get hundreds of chefs applying each month, I would have thought that they would not want to be bombarded with duplicate copies of the same information for the same course, maybe I'm wrong but as I said I didn't provide it and I got my TRA as a chef.
Might be worth speaking to your agent
Old Jul 25th 2007, 7:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by petereb
All I provided was the certificates.

Surely TRA would know what the syllabus was, they must get hundreds of chefs applying each month, I would have thought that they would not want to be bombarded with duplicate copies of the same information for the same course, maybe I'm wrong but as I said I didn't provide it and I got my TRA as a chef.
Might be worth speaking to your agent
Hi Peterb

I had to send the syllabus for both 7061/2 as did quite a few others. If you did not have to send it off, all well and good but many of us did have to.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.