Reload this Page >

business opportunity in Libya

business opportunity in Libya

Old Aug 8th 2012, 11:21 pm
Just Joined

belalamiw is an unknown quantity at this point
Default business opportunity in Libya

Hi,
as you know libya being through a revolution and a long fight last year distorted their infrastructure, today in libya it is time to build, the budget is allocated for all projects in several sectors, but they cant do successful job without any help from expert people, this is not under estimation for libyans but this the actual situation, development works is ready to go on.

so who is interested to take a place there and make good business and assist to build the country, actually the country never been developed before, so most things needs to be built from the ground, other needs alot of updating.

i am a Moroccan Telecom Engineer, i was born in Libya in 1980 i spent most of my life in the capital Tripoli, i got education in Tripoli too, i worked for several companies from 2006 to 2011, in several positions, IT support, public relation, secretary, sales and representation, i have good idea about the regulations and the rules in libya.

i can help and assist any interested company, Construction, oil, Telecom, Services, consulting ... to enter the libyan market and to take the best chance, i can protect your investment and take you to the right direction.

libya will be the best business place in the next years in the med sea region.

for any information you can contact me bye email: wesam.netATgmail.com thanks