Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession
Reload this Page >

Any More Hairdressers Applying for Visa Feb/March 2008

Any More Hairdressers Applying for Visa Feb/March 2008

Old Jul 30th 2009, 4:21 am
Forum Regular

Annehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really nice
Default Re: Any More Hairdressers Applying for Visa Feb/March 2008

Originally Posted by janice1uk
Hi Anne we have just applied for State Sponsorship as we now have changed from 175 visa but our Agent has said we could have Visa by January. We dont know exactly where we will moving so any info would be great. We have three boys 6, 4 and nearly 2 and OH is a electrician. We will both be looking for work. We dont want to be too far out but not in city either. We would like to be near a beech but somewhere that is dog friendly. I dont want much LOL.Could you give info on any areas to live and good schools, we will be renting untill we are settled then would like to buy when setteled in jobs. Thanks for taking time to reply Janice.
Hi Janice,

Fingers crossed for visa by January... I have two girls 5 and 3. If your willing to work you should find something pretty quick. I got a job within the first week of being here as acasual hairdresser and then looked for a more permanet job.

We're going to be looking more round Gawler areas for our home due to price and location. Most places have a good rail link into the city and alot of places are easy to get to by roads.

My daughter goes to Williamstown primary school and she loves it. I don't know about some of the schools but when speaking to people they reckon smaller schools are better.

Your 6 year old will be in year 1 and depending on when you get here and the age of your 4 year old he could be in kindy or maybe reception... I'm still getting used to the school system but i will help out as much i can. P M me at ant time

Good luck and happy waiting

Anne