1st class/coded/journeyman welder looking to canada

Old Feb 7th 2012, 4:13 pm
Just Joined

Amnesia Man is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 1st class/coded/journeyman welder looking to canada

I would want job security, if that's possible, so probably PR
Old Feb 8th 2012, 1:07 am
Forum Regular

markan is just really nicemarkan is just really nicemarkan is just really nicemarkan is just really nicemarkan is just really nicemarkan is just really nicemarkan is just really nicemarkan is just really nicemarkan is just really nicemarkan is just really nicemarkan is just really nice

PR will be the best option, if you lose your job for any reason you just go get another. There's a lot of shitty companies about and some good. but there's always work.
I'll PM you with links etc
Mark
Old Feb 10th 2012, 5:17 pm
Just Joined

Amnesia Man is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah, I agree. Have read a few messages from trade people that sold up and moved hoping to bed down their roots only to find out that they have been duped! I appreciate your help and honesty.
I want to research the opportunities before a decision is made and job securiity is a major factor.

Am writing this on my bb phone so hope it comes out right. Will check out the links when I sign on via rthe computer.

Thanks again Mark
Old Jan 7th 2013, 8:22 pm
Playing The End Game

nikextra is just really nicenikextra is just really nicenikextra is just really nicenikextra is just really nicenikextra is just really nicenikextra is just really nicenikextra is just really nicenikextra is just really nice

Apologies for the break..an opportunity at work came up which paused my emmigration plans for the better...i am now running the warehousing and transport after getting promoted to management..this i see as hopefully more adventagous to being to emmigrate properly with solid job prospects..i work for babcock and i know they have a yard in victoria..so thanks for your earlier support guys i havent given up i am merely becoming more prepared and improving my earning potential for the future.