benidorm

Old Feb 22nd 2016, 1:21 pm
Just Joined

jmac5654 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default benidorm

hi I,m thinking of getting a holiday apartment in Benidorm or surrounding areas ,my aim is to retire there in a few years , im after any info on what,s it like living there do,s and don't,s and any recommended areas...
Old Feb 22nd 2016, 1:28 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: benidorm

Hello and welcome to the forum

Your best bet is to re-post in the Spain section of the forum. That's where all the Spain residents hang out and I'm sure they will guide you with any questions that you may have.

I think you should be able to find the section from the main index page but, if you have any problems, just shout and someone will help you out.
Old Feb 22nd 2016, 1:53 pm
Just Joined

jmac5654 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: benidorm

thanks will try that