Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

would love to work and live in benidorm

would love to work and live in benidorm

Old Aug 8th 2010, 6:28 pm
Just Joined

minyme73 is just really niceminyme73 is just really niceminyme73 is just really niceminyme73 is just really niceminyme73 is just really niceminyme73 is just really niceminyme73 is just really niceminyme73 is just really nice
Default would love to work and live in benidorm

hi i would like any info that i can to work in benidorm for a sneek prewiew as i may want to buy a B&B out there but would like experience first can anyone help please
Martine
Old Aug 8th 2010, 6:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: would love to work and live in benidorm

Originally Posted by minyme73
hi i would like any info that i can to work in benidorm for a sneek prewiew as i may want to buy a B&B out there but would like experience first can anyone help please
Martine
Hi there, welcome to BE There is a Spain forum on BE here They may be able to give you more info
Old Aug 8th 2010, 7:05 pm
Just Joined

minyme73 is just really niceminyme73 is just really niceminyme73 is just really niceminyme73 is just really niceminyme73 is just really niceminyme73 is just really niceminyme73 is just really niceminyme73 is just really nice

thank you will have a look at that
Old Aug 8th 2010, 7:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute

thank you will have a look at that
You are welcome, good luck with your plans
Old Aug 9th 2010, 1:32 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Martine
Hi and welcome to the BE community. As Englishtart suggested you shield pop over to the Spain forum and say hi there. I'm sure that you will find them a great bunch who post in that forum, and they will be able to give you some tips about moving to, and living in Spain.

Sue
Old Aug 9th 2010, 1:44 pm

Casa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond repute

Hi and welcome to the forum, from a Casa Rural owner (that is a sort of B&B, but located in the middle of the countryside).
Benid will be very different to here but when you post of the Spanish section I may be able to give you a few pointers.

Good luck with your plans.
Old Aug 9th 2010, 4:51 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Martine
Hi and welcome to BE.

We have a huge group of expats who have moved to Spain so I'm sure you'll get loads of useful help and advice if you post in the Spain Forums.

Before you post please take a few moments to read through any 'sticky' threads or announcements that have been posted at the top of the form's index page. Also take a look in the BE Wiki...there's a wealth of info in there. We also have a Search Function...the tab is located in the pink bar at the top of each page. It will bring up posts/threads relating to your chosen topic...this is especially helpful because many questions have been asked time and time again. Please give me a shout if you need help using the Search Function.

BE is a large expat website...so it's understandable that you may have problems finding your way around our many forums. We have a team of concierges who will direct you around the website. You can find a list of their names at the bottom right hand side of this page...their names are in standard font.

Problems and complaints should be addressed to a moderator. The mods for the Spain forums are Fred James and Mitzyboy.

Good luck and please shout out if you need any help.