Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Working in Switzerland/Geneva/Lausanne, living in France/Ferney Voltaire/Gex

Working in Switzerland/Geneva/Lausanne, living in France/Ferney Voltaire/Gex

Old May 7th 2015, 1:39 pm
Just Joined

milaruca is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Working in Switzerland/Geneva/Lausanne, living in France/Ferney Voltaire/Gex

My name is Mila and I have separated in the new year and gone to leave at my parents´ with my half-British 8 year´s old daughter, after 23 years away... OUCH!!! However very fortunate to have this option.

I don´t see a bright future in Spain for me or my daughter at the moment. Therefore I am looking forward to moving to Switzerland/France.

I speak fluent French and Spanish, some Italian. I have experience in customer Services, sales and Project Management as I used to work in the City of London. I have also got experience in restaurants, Real estate and in marketing and export in the wine and olive oil sector. I like dealing with people and solving problems and I always aim to give my best.

I am looking for any opportunity to move to Switzerland with my daughter (fluent in English and Spanish), so I am contacting different employment agencies. However if you know of someone who needs a living nanny, I would also contemplate this or any other ideas you might have.

Thank you for reading this,
Mila
Old May 8th 2015, 8:46 pm
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Working in Switzerland/Geneva/Lausanne, living in France/Ferney Voltaire/Gex

Originally Posted by milaruca
My name is Mila and I have separated in the new year and gone to leave at my parents´ with my half-British 8 year´s old daughter, after 23 years away... OUCH!!! However very fortunate to have this option.

I don´t see a bright future in Spain for me or my daughter at the moment. Therefore I am looking forward to moving to Switzerland/France.

I speak fluent French and Spanish, some Italian. I have experience in customer Services, sales and Project Management as I used to work in the City of London. I have also got experience in restaurants, Real estate and in marketing and export in the wine and olive oil sector. I like dealing with people and solving problems and I always aim to give my best.

I am looking for any opportunity to move to Switzerland with my daughter (fluent in English and Spanish), so I am contacting different employment agencies. However if you know of someone who needs a living nanny, I would also contemplate this or any other ideas you might have.

Thank you for reading this,
Mila
Hi and welcome to the forum! You may do better to post again on the France forum for life in general on the Swiss/French border and schooling for your daughter, but your request for work should be posted in the "Jobs Wanted" Section.
Be aware that live-in jobs don't normally accommodate the employee's children.
Good luck with your search!
Old May 8th 2015, 9:12 pm

Englishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Working in Switzerland/Geneva/Lausanne, living in France/Ferney Voltaire/Gex

Try posting on the forums at:

Http://www.englishforum.ch.
Old May 8th 2015, 10:04 pm
Just Joined

milaruca is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Working in Switzerland/Geneva/Lausanne, living in France/Ferney Voltaire/Gex

Hola dmu. I really appreciate you answering me, your welcome and your advice. I will take it on board.
Wishing you a good weekend.
Mila