Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Wishing to retire in Spain

Wishing to retire in Spain

Old Sep 15th 2017, 5:32 pm
Just Joined

okdoky53 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Wishing to retire in Spain

Good evening from a newcomer. Looking forward to settle in Spain when retired. BE appears to be the right place to be informed, and the moderators seem to do a great job. Would certainly appreciate if you could kindly advise about some threads I'd better follow on legal and fiscal issues. Thank you in advance, and cheers.
Old Sep 15th 2017, 5:52 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wishing to retire in Spain

Welcome to BE.

I suggest you wander over to our Spain forums and open a new thread. Our members that actually live in Spain will be in a better position to help you than the people who hang out in this forum.

Spain - British Expats

Good luck.
Old Sep 15th 2017, 5:54 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wishing to retire in Spain

Good Afternoon and welcome to BE

Hmmm what a lovely goal to have ... retirement in Spain. To help you with the many questions you have regarding the logistics of doing so, may I suggest that you ask your questions and participate in our Spanish forum located here: Spain - British Expats

The many Brits who have done what you are hoping to do will be happy to assist you in making your dream a reality.

Before posting, would you mind much having a quick read of the site rules located on the link on the beige header above. It would very much appreciated.

Good luck with your move.