Reload this Page >

where do i start!

where do i start!

Old Mar 1st 2015, 8:04 am
Just Joined

marc1969 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default where do i start!

Hello All,

My Name is Marc, and my family and I are looking to move to France within the next year but we have a wealth of questions that remain unanswered! If we try to google it (I mean, who doesn't!) we get everyone and his mates answered that don't actually address the question.
Looking forward to finding out some information and getting to know? a few of you.

all the best marc
Old Mar 1st 2015, 10:27 am
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: where do i start!

Originally Posted by marc1969
Hello All,

My Name is Marc, and my family and I are looking to move to France within the next year but we have a wealth of questions that remain unanswered! If we try to google it (I mean, who doesn't!) we get everyone and his mates answered that don't actually address the question.
Looking forward to finding out some information and getting to know? a few of you.

all the best marc
Hi, and welcome to the Forum!
Post again on the France Forum and fire away with your questions. But give more info on yourselves - how many children? will you be working? healthcare coverage? buying or renting?
Look forward to seeing you on the France forum where there are plenty of friendly, knowledgeable members to help and advise.
Old Mar 1st 2015, 10:38 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: where do i start!

Welcome to the forum Yes, do check out the France section of the forum.