Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Moving to Sydney

Moving to Sydney

Old Aug 3rd 2010, 9:10 am
Sydney bound

davoaj is just really nicedavoaj is just really nicedavoaj is just really nicedavoaj is just really nicedavoaj is just really nicedavoaj is just really nicedavoaj is just really nicedavoaj is just really nice
Default Moving to Sydney

Morning everyone

Thought I’d drop in here and say hello to everyone before making use of the Australia section.

I’m moving to Sydney in October with my wife, great way to start married life by escaping down under!

Looking forward to the adventure, we’ll be there for 18 months initially and will be using that time to judge whether or not we want to make the move on a permanent basis.

Cheers

AJ
Old Aug 3rd 2010, 11:52 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving to Sydney

Originally Posted by davoaj
Morning everyone

Thought I’d drop in here and say hello to everyone before making use of the Australia section.

I’m moving to Sydney in October with my wife, great way to start married life by escaping down under!

Looking forward to the adventure, we’ll be there for 18 months initially and will be using that time to judge whether or not we want to make the move on a permanent basis.

Cheers

AJ
Welcome to the site and thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself.

Here's the link to the main index page of our Australia Forums. At the top of the page you will see a list of sub forums. Why not pop over there and begin posting...you're sure to get plenty of help and advice from our members.

Should you need any assistance finding your way around BE's many forums one of our Concierge Team will be pleased help you. As their name suggests they will act as your tour guides around our many forums. You can find a list of our concierge's at the bottom right hand side of this forum's index page...their names are printed in standard font.

Any problems or concerns should be addressed to a moderator. Every BE forum has at least one moderator dedicated to that forum...Australia has 4...Cresta57, Monneypenny20, Sonlymewalter and Centurion.

Good luck with the move.
Old Aug 3rd 2010, 9:31 pm

Casa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond repute

Hi and welcome to Expats. You have dived in straight away which is great.
Old Aug 4th 2010, 12:53 am

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi AJ

Welcome to BE from me too.
Glad to see you have already found teh Aussie forum where I am sure you will find lots of friends to offer advice and tips - good luck with your move

Dread - x
Old Aug 5th 2010, 8:44 am
Sydney bound

davoaj is just really nicedavoaj is just really nicedavoaj is just really nicedavoaj is just really nicedavoaj is just really nicedavoaj is just really nicedavoaj is just really nicedavoaj is just really nice

Thanks guys, good to find a bit of lively debate about it all.

Had my head on the clouds since we found out we're going to Sydney so some of the more pessimistic posts help to balance things out a little!