Welcome

Old Apr 29th 2015, 1:45 pm
Just Joined

Awooll is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Welcome

Hi new to forum.
Old Apr 29th 2015, 2:32 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Welcome

Hi there and welcome

Where are you based? Or are you thinking of moving somewhere? Do let us know then we can point you in the right direction.
Old Apr 29th 2015, 2:41 pm
Just Joined

Awooll is an unknown quantity at this point

Based in South Africa...

Looking to go back to the UK with my family, my wife is Spanish I'm British my kids have both passports. My kids are married to South Africans and I need to find out the best way to get their partners across to the UK with us.
Old Apr 29th 2015, 4:49 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Awooll
Based in South Africa...

Looking to go back to the UK with my family, my wife is Spanish I'm British my kids have both passports. My kids are married to South Africans and I need to find out the best way to get their partners across to the UK with us.
Welcome.

It is your lucky day as we have an excellent forum covering UK visas etc. If you follow the link below it will take you directly to that forum. Before posting questions please take a read through the 'Read Me' threads which are stickied to the top of the forum page. Also take a look at the BE for further information.

Citizenship/Passports and Spouse/Family Visas (UK) - British Expats

Category:Moving Back to the UK : British Expat Wiki

We also have a forum covering SA...should you wish to take a peek in there.

South Africa - British Expats

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Apr 29th 2015 at 4:56 pm.