Reload this Page >

Wannabe Canuck returning to La Belle Province

Wannabe Canuck returning to La Belle Province

Old Jan 17th 2015, 2:53 pm
Just Joined

Saxtron3000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Wannabe Canuck returning to La Belle Province

Hello,

My name is Paul and I'm looking at securing permanent residence in Quebec, Canada.

I've already lived in Quebec for a total of three years 2010-2013 (2x Temporary Working permits, 1x IEC) and have fallen in love with the place. Since moving back to the UK for some reflection time amongst friends and family I now want to return permanently.

My plan is a 1 year IEC permit which should allow time to process permanent residency - possible bridging visa if necessary.

Quick hello. Looking forward to chatting.

Any Quebeckers make yourself known!
Old Jan 18th 2015, 7:29 pm
---

bourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wannabe Canuck returning to La Belle Province

Hi Paul; welcome to BE

The Canada section of BE is quite busy (Canada - British Expats), so hop over there and pitch in; hopefully you'll find other Quebeckers there

Yell out if you need a hand navigating the site; hope you enjoy BE
Old Jan 18th 2015, 10:43 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wannabe Canuck returning to La Belle Province

Originally Posted by Saxtron3000
Hello,

My name is Paul and I'm looking at securing permanent residence in Quebec, Canada.

I've already lived in Quebec for a total of three years 2010-2013 (2x Temporary Working permits, 1x IEC) and have fallen in love with the place. Since moving back to the UK for some reflection time amongst friends and family I now want to return permanently.

My plan is a 1 year IEC permit which should allow time to process permanent residency - possible bridging visa if necessary.

Quick hello. Looking forward to chatting.

Any Quebeckers make yourself known!
Hi...welcome to BE.

We have an excellent Canada Immigration forum...the regulars in that forum will help steer you in the right direction visa wise. If you follow the link in the aove post it will take you to the Canada forums...there is a link to the Immigration forum at the top of the page.

Please shout out if you have any site related problems. I hope you enjoy being part of our cyber community if British Expats.