Reload this Page >

UK radiographer hoping to move to Australia

UK radiographer hoping to move to Australia

Old Apr 14th 2013, 3:45 pm
Just Joined

Rad_Amy is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face UK radiographer hoping to move to Australia

Hi guys and gals.

I qualify from a UK university with a BSc (Hons) in diagnostic radiography in may 2013. Hoping to move out to Australia once I've got a year or two's experience.

Any other rads made the move? Any info would be appreciated

My sister will be living in Oz by next year and I want to follow

I did originally want to move to USA but my qualifications aren't recognised in America so that won't be happening so Australia it is!!
Old Apr 14th 2013, 7:01 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UK radiographer hoping to move to Australia

Hi Rad_Amy,

Welcome to BE .. I'm so glad you have found us and I hope you enjoy your stay with us.

If you get stuck on anything please give me a shout.

Oh and congratulations on your upcoming graduation, how does it feel to be almost done?
Old Apr 14th 2013, 7:10 pm
Just Joined

Thanx sue =)

It feels exciting but scary to be almost done. Got two exams left, then ill have nothing to do until I find someone brave enough to employ me!

Who knows what the future holds for me ey x
Old Apr 15th 2013, 4:07 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Hi and welcome to the forum All the best with your plans.
Old Apr 15th 2013, 11:23 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rad_Amy
Thanx sue =)

It feels exciting but scary to be almost done. Got two exams left, then ill have nothing to do until I find someone brave enough to employ me!

Who knows what the future holds for me ey x
Sounds like you will have a nice big adventure. The best of luck with your exams.
Old Apr 15th 2013, 6:01 pm
Just Joined

Thanks bakedbean and sue again

The world will be my oyster soon, I can't wait for my adventure x
Old Apr 15th 2013, 9:35 pm
Yo

Shard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond repute

Cool avatar!
Old Apr 22nd 2013, 10:41 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

where is your sister going to? good luck with the exams
Old Apr 24th 2013, 10:24 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and a big welcome to BE.

Excellent information can be found in the BE Wiki, not forgetting the Living and Moving Abroad forum that will help you, another set of great help is the permanent threads at the TOP of each forum, they are very pertinent to that particular forum and makes sensible reading.

Moderators deal with any problems that arise such as inappropriate posts, spammers etc, you will find their names at the bottom right hand side of each forum's index in bold font.

Please contact me if I can give you any further help.

Rosemary
Old Feb 24th 2014, 3:53 pm
Just Joined

Sorry for the extremely late reply everyone! Exams went well, and I'm all qualified now! Got offered two jobs before I even finished university, and now I'm working in a major trauma centre and love it!

Asher, my sis is moving to Canberra. But is now in two minds as to go to Brisbane instead.
Old Feb 25th 2014, 7:26 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATULATIONS !!
:drin kingbeer:

Think you have already discovered the Aus section of the forum before but, if you want to do any future research, you know where to look (and post).
Old Jul 19th 2014, 1:41 pm
Just Joined

xraygirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there
I know its a while since this convo finished, but just come across it. I was just wondering if you had got any further in your plans to move to australia. I'm a radiography student and hope to move a few years after qualifying.