Hey y'all!

Old Aug 8th 2017, 12:07 am
Just Joined

PilgrimPete is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hey y'all!

Just joined BE.com and just calling to say "Hi".

My wife and I are living in the Bay Area, enjoying the Californian sunshine and the chance to BBQ every day!

Signed up today after much lurking (so many fascinating, useful threads around here!), as we're looking for recommendations for a US-based accountant who can help with our UK tax returns.

I've found a couple of options from threads that go back a few years, but none that are particularly recent. I'd be very grateful if anyone can recommend a reliable UK tax accountant they use currently, ideally in the SF/SJ area.

Thanks all!

PP
Old Aug 8th 2017, 12:24 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hey y'all!

Hi Pete and welcome into the light.

As you have navigated the forums as a lurker, you are familiar with our format and where to go for answers to your questions.

As for finding a US Accountant who can handle your UK tax returns, I'm sure there are many Brits in the US forum who might direct you. That is if you need to file in the UK as well as filing in the US.

Have a read, please, of the site rules linked above and we will see you in the US forums.
Old Aug 8th 2017, 12:39 am
Just Joined

Thanks for the welcome Rete,

I'll check out the site rules now. I've discovered a recent thread with a very similar request, so have posted and will keep an eye out for more of the same.

cheers!
Old Aug 8th 2017, 1:12 am

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Pete, welcome to BE

Despite being on the far side of the country from its origins, I see you have adopted one of the most useful words that British English is sorely lacking.
Old Aug 8th 2017, 1:59 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PilgrimPete
Just joined BE.com and just calling to say "Hi".

My wife and I are living in the Bay Area, enjoying the Californian sunshine and the chance to BBQ every day!

Signed up today after much lurking (so many fascinating, useful threads around here!), as we're looking for recommendations for a US-based accountant who can help with our UK tax returns.

I've found a couple of options from threads that go back a few years, but none that are particularly recent. I'd be very grateful if anyone can recommend a reliable UK tax accountant they use currently, ideally in the SF/SJ area.

Thanks all!

PP
Welcome to BE Pete.

You seem to be finding yourself around the forums...but if you need assistance please give me shout.
Old Aug 8th 2017, 3:37 am

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
.... if you need assistance please give me shout.
And if you don't behave yourself she'll shout at you!
Old Aug 8th 2017, 3:45 pm
Just Joined

Ha ha, thanks Pulaski for the warning - I'll be sure to avoid upsetting Jerseygirl