Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Uk to Oz potential

Uk to Oz potential

Old Feb 5th 2010, 9:54 am
Just Joined

schellinho is just really niceschellinho is just really niceschellinho is just really niceschellinho is just really niceschellinho is just really niceschellinho is just really niceschellinho is just really niceschellinho is just really nice
Default Uk to Oz potential

Hi,
my name is John, 29, from NW Kent, and looking to work in the Melbourne area.
Currently on holiday in the same area I would like to work.
Been looking through a few visa bits on line, mainly the working holiday and the subclass 457 temp business visa.
I am a youth football coach with a huge interest in competing and training for long jump/sprints and in personal training (often write my own programs and help people in my local gym).
I also work as a learning support assistant in numeracy and literacy classes in adult education as well as English for Speakers of other Languages.
I have worked in the States for 2 years and now would like to taste a new country :-)
Old Feb 5th 2010, 12:59 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Uk to Oz potential

Hi schellinho,

Welcome to our community.

If you haven't done so yet check out our Australian forums. We've got loads and loads of members who like yourself have set their goal to moving abroad and they are all great at sharing info and helpful tips. I'm sure you will make many friends here.

I'm a site admin, so if you have questions about any of the site functions, please give me a shout and I will be happy to help.

Regards

Sue
Old Feb 6th 2010, 6:49 am
Just Joined

schellinho is just really niceschellinho is just really niceschellinho is just really niceschellinho is just really niceschellinho is just really niceschellinho is just really niceschellinho is just really niceschellinho is just really nice

Hi Sue,
Thank you for your kind welcome :-)
John
Old Feb 6th 2010, 8:00 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Hey. I'm not on the island of Oz but on the mainland of New Zealand.

Welcome to BE
Old Feb 10th 2010, 8:43 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by schellinho
Hi,
my name is John, 29, from NW Kent, and looking to work in the Melbourne area.
Currently on holiday in the same area I would like to work.
Been looking through a few visa bits on line, mainly the working holiday and the subclass 457 temp business visa.
I am a youth football coach with a huge interest in competing and training for long jump/sprints and in personal training (often write my own programs and help people in my local gym).
I also work as a learning support assistant in numeracy and literacy classes in adult education as well as English for Speakers of other Languages.
I have worked in the States for 2 years and now would like to taste a new country :-)
Hi there and welcome to BE.

Here is a link to our Australia forums...please post any immigration questions in the Immigration Forum. The general Australia Forum is for questions about day to day life down under...The Barbie is for general chit chat. So pull up a chair...make yourself comfortable and join in!!