Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

transporting pets

transporting pets

Old Aug 19th 2013, 9:23 am
Just Joined

Susie G is an unknown quantity at this point
Default transporting pets

Hi All, I,m new to the site today and never been on a forum before, me and my husband are hoping to be britishexpats but not for another 4 years so we have plenty of time to ask questions etc my first question is we have two cats and will be bringing them with us, is it easy enough to do and has anyone moved there pets over, Thankyou
Old Aug 19th 2013, 9:25 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: transporting pets

Originally Posted by Susie G
Hi All, I,m new to the site today and never been on a forum before, me and my husband are hoping to be britishexpats but not for another 4 years so we have plenty of time to ask questions etc my first question is we have two cats and will be bringing them with us, is it easy enough to do and has anyone moved there pets over, Thankyou
Hi Susie G and welcome to BE

What part of the world are you considering moving to?
Old Aug 19th 2013, 9:35 am
Just Joined

Fuerteventura
Old Aug 19th 2013, 9:42 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Susie G
Fuerteventura
As that's part of Spain (I think) you could try our Spanish forum here - http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=75 for more advice. The cost of transporting pets, and arranging vaccinations and certificates, can take time so hopefully someone will be able to help with advice
Old Aug 19th 2013, 9:43 am
Just Joined

Yes Canary islands...Thankyou
Old Aug 19th 2013, 9:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Dubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond repute

Here is a site that may be of interest to you;

http://www.pet-transporters.co.uk/page/contact_us

And another one;

http://petmovers.co.uk/

Wonderful thing the Internet!!!!
Old Aug 19th 2013, 10:02 am
Just Joined

Thanks
Old Aug 20th 2013, 12:25 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to BE. I see you are finding your way around ok, but if you get stuck on anything on the site please give me a shout
Old Aug 20th 2013, 10:27 am
Just Joined

jlharris is an unknown quantity at this point

I brought my pets with me to Spain so it isn't too difficult. Though I get the feeling they have found it quite difficult to adjust to the temperature.
Old Aug 20th 2013, 12:43 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Hi jlharris and welcome to the forum . Do check out the Spain section of the forum, won't you.