Teaching.

Old May 19th 2017, 5:45 pm
Just Joined

Nicky1627 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Teaching.

Hi,
My husband and I are teachers, Science/Maths and me English. We are in the process of applying for residency. I remember reading on a forum a while back about some state sponsorship programmes where you don't get a lot of choice on destination but where you are offered a teaching post for around a two year period. Does anyone have any experience or knowledge about this please.

Thanks.
Old May 19th 2017, 6:17 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Teaching.

Hi, welcome to BE.

You've not actually mentioned which country you're asking about! Can you clarify so we can point you in the right direction?
Old May 19th 2017, 6:36 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Nicky, welcome to BE.

Please take a moment to review the forum rules in the link near the far top right of the screen - at the right end of the topmost yellowish bar. They're, not onerous but help keep us all in-line and ship-shape.

Last edited by Pulaski; May 19th 2017 at 6:40 pm.
Old May 19th 2017, 10:21 pm
Just Joined

Nicky1627 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pulaski
Hi Nicky, welcome to BE.

Please take a moment to review the forum rules in the link near the far top right of the screen - at the right end of the topmost yellowish bar. They're, not onerous but help keep us all in-line and ship-shape.

Hi...sorry struggling a bit with finding my way around the forum.... How do I delete old posts if not relevant? As I have updated with new details of country I wish information on... Thanks..
Old May 19th 2017, 10:57 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Nikki and welcome to BE

You cannot delete old posts or edit them yourself after the first few minutes of having posted. If there is something that you truly need to have removed, please contact a moderator who will be happy to work with you.

I see you have found your way to the Australian forum for your immigration questions. It is a very diverse and helpful group and I know you will finds to the many questions you and your husband must have.

Lots of non-relevant posts on BE. That's half the fun.

Again, please feel free to lean on a moderator for assistance with your issues on navigating the site.

Again, welcome.

Last edited by Rete; May 19th 2017 at 11:00 pm.
Old May 20th 2017, 12:24 am

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rete
.... You cannot delete old posts or edit them yourself after the first few minutes of having posted. .....
120 minutes.