Reload this Page >

Hello all from a crazy cat lady

Hello all from a crazy cat lady

Old May 21st 2017, 7:28 am
Just Joined

SixKittiesSarah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hello all from a crazy cat lady

Hello all!
Wanted to say a big hello and hopefully, now the impending Canada move is upon us, help out others with EE advice and general Canada stuff.

We have been through the ringer with it and almost pulled all my hair out. So I would love the chance to give back to people.

So, I'm middle aged with lots of cats and a husband who now thinks children MIGHT have been easier than pets

Last edited by SixKittiesSarah; May 21st 2017 at 8:13 am.
Old May 21st 2017, 9:47 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello all from a crazy cat lady

Originally Posted by SixKittiesSarah
Hello all!
Wanted to say a big hello and hopefully, now the impending Canada move is upon us, help out others with EE advice and general Canada stuff.

We have been through the ringer with it and almost pulled all my hair out. So I would love the chance to give back to people.

So, I'm middle aged with lots of cats and a husband who now thinks children MIGHT have been easier than pets
Hi crazy cat lady, from a crazy dog lady

I'm guessing you've been around BE for a while as you've made a few posts, so I'll spare you the 'housekeeping' stuff (although please have a read of the site rules if you haven't already)!

Thanks for introducing yourself, and especially for your offer to help others out. Hope to see you around!
Old May 21st 2017, 9:55 am
Just Joined

SixKittiesSarah is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you. I've tried to have a read of the introduction posts and rules and I hope I'll follow them. I just really want to try and give back a little bit
Old May 21st 2017, 7:16 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

That's mighty kind of you, SKS. We thank you for wanting to do this and I know that those people who read your advice will thank you as well. That's want makes the immigration portion of each country's forum so good ... the living experiences of those who have been there and done that and are willing to lend a hand to others.