Ello :)

Old Jan 20th 2010, 11:38 pm
Forum Regular

rekkymech is just really nicerekkymech is just really nicerekkymech is just really nicerekkymech is just really nicerekkymech is just really nicerekkymech is just really nicerekkymech is just really nicerekkymech is just really nice
Default Ello :)

Hi to all,

Let me introduce my family,myself Steve 34 Amanda my wife of 10 years 31, Christopher 8, Leah 6 and Zac the black Labrador 16 months I am a motor mechanic by trade and am employed at the mo as a HGV technician for mercedes benz, my wife has been working in the childcare sector since college and up until september was self employed as a childminder while she completed a foundation degree in Parenting, famillies and the community(stepping stone onto a teaching degree, social worker etc, can go in various directions of the back of it)

Having had a guy from work, and a friend of a friend emigrate to Australia and heard the greener grass stories from them it got me thinking. And as i am becoming more and more dismayed with society in the UK i am doing some ground work on whats involved.

We'll see what happens next

catch you later
Old Jan 21st 2010, 12:03 am
BE Enthusiast

NessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ello :)

Welcome to BE, rekkymech!

Oggy
Old Jan 21st 2010, 12:22 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ello :)

Originally Posted by rekkymech
Hi to all,

Let me introduce my family,myself Steve 34 Amanda my wife of 10 years 31, Christopher 8, Leah 6 and Zac the black Labrador 16 months I am a motor mechanic by trade and am employed at the mo as a HGV technician for mercedes benz, my wife has been working in the childcare sector since college and up until september was self employed as a childminder while she completed a foundation degree in Parenting, famillies and the community(stepping stone onto a teaching degree, social worker etc, can go in various directions of the back of it)

Having had a guy from work, and a friend of a friend emigrate to Australia and heard the greener grass stories from them it got me thinking. And as i am becoming more and more dismayed with society in the UK i am doing some ground work on whats involved.

We'll see what happens next

catch you later
Hi there Steve...welcome to BE.

I see you have found your way into our Australia forums. Whilst researching Australia you may want to take a look at our MBTTUK Forum...this will give you an insight into Australia from a different perspective to that found in the Australia forum.

Good luck in your quest.