Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Starting a new thread

Starting a new thread

Old Apr 18th 2016, 11:11 am
Just Joined

marjiba is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Starting a new thread

Hi I'm Maria from the Uk and I am just trying to figure out how to start a new thread!
Old Apr 18th 2016, 11:17 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Starting a new thread

Originally Posted by marjiba
Hi I'm Maria from the Uk and I am just trying to figure out how to start a new thread!
You've just done it! Just hit the 'new thread' button at the top of each page.

Welcome to BE.

Old Apr 18th 2016, 3:28 pm
Just Joined

Hi, I am a UK resident and a freelance International Consultant. I am working for 3 weeks for an Italian cooperative (2 weeks in the UK and 1 week in Italy) and the cooperative have explained that I need to go to the Italian Embassy and roll out a form (Fiscal Domicil?) and then pay 20 percent tax to the Italian Government from my earning. Is this correct. I would have thought that I would pay my taxes to the UK Government especially as I am living and working here. I hope someone can help me! Maria
Old Apr 18th 2016, 8:08 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Hi and welcome to BE

I suggest that you stroll over to the Italian forum and ask this question. This forum that you have posted in is for welcoming you to the British Expat website.

I'm sure that the expats in the Italian forum will be happy to assist you.

Rita
Old Apr 18th 2016, 10:59 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Hey...welcome to the forum

As Rete says, do wander over to the Italy section and post a new thread in there and ask your question. I'm sure the good folks in there will help you out. You can follow this link below direct to the Italy section.
Italy - British Expats
Old Apr 19th 2016, 12:13 pm
Just Joined

Done it! Thank you all for your help!!