Reload this Page >

Starting my journey

Starting my journey

Old Sep 18th 2017, 11:24 am
Just Joined

emmery is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Starting my journey

Hello to you all.

This is my first BE forum post and I'm interested in moving to Canada in the near future. I have yet to settle on a area in particular but most likely Alberta.

I would welcome any advice people have for me.

I'm a single 33 year old man with no kids and a university degree, just in case you were wondering.

Old Sep 18th 2017, 12:33 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Starting my journey

Hi Emmery, welcome to BE!

If you haven't found it yet, you will be needing the Canadian forum for most of your questions. The Canadian forum is very active and you should be able to get lots of help from the members there.

BTW Please take a moment to read the site rules linked at the far right of the buff-coloured menu bar above.