Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

So thankful I found this site!

So thankful I found this site!

Old Mar 9th 2010, 12:27 pm
Just Joined

sello is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile So thankful I found this site!

Hi there! My boyfriend is from the UK, and I am from NY state. We plan on getting married in the UK, and then I will come back here, we will start the process and he will move here once he gets his CR-1 Immigrant Visa.

When I first saw this site, I thought I had a really good idea about how this would all work. But after my first post I realized that I didn't have all my information correct and people were so helpful to provide me valuable information that aided us to come up with a game plan for our future application process. Thank you so much and hello to everyone!!
Old Mar 9th 2010, 4:30 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: So thankful I found this site!

Hi sello,

We are glad you have found us. I see you have already made your way to the USA forums. So a BIG welcome to BE. If you ever have any site usability questions please do not hesitate to give me a shout.

Sue
Old Mar 9th 2010, 4:33 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Hi sello, welcome aboard from another US gal who imported her Brit (now US too!)
Glad we had some good infor for you; we'll look forward to getting to know you through the next few months!
Old Mar 11th 2010, 1:25 pm
Just Joined

sello is an unknown quantity at this point

Sue and meauxna, thank you for your wonderful welcome! I love this site! I am so excited to start the journey of importing my Brit!