Reload this Page >

Snow on the Costa Tropical Spain

Snow on the Costa Tropical Spain

Old Jan 23rd 2011, 1:47 pm
Just Joined

art spirit is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Snow on the Costa Tropical Spain

Hi all,

Im new to this site and looking forward to connecting with ex-pats from everywhere. I grew up in Canada (N.W. Quebec) and Australia (Sydney) so used to extremes, and now live near the Costa Tropical in Spain.

So if you are venturing to Spain over the next few days, pack your warm clothes (and nightwear) - should be good for skiers heading for the Sierra Nevadas

<<<snip>>>

I'm a retired Art Therapist who came to Spain to focus on art full-time but its too cold to work - I'm sat here indoors with a hat on!
bye for now and brrrrr! from art spirit

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Jan 23rd 2011 at 1:55 pm. Reason: removed details of website
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 2:00 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Snow on the Costa Tropical Spain

Hello and welcome to BE.

If you read through the Site Rules you will see that you may put a link to your website in your signature but you cannot promote your website in posts.

Here is the link to our Spain Forums...why don't you pop over there, take a look around and join in?

BE is a large expat website...so it's understandable that you may have problems finding your way around our many forums. We have a team of concierges who will direct you around the website. You can find a list of their names at the bottom right hand side of this page.

Problems and complaints should be addressed to a moderator. The mods for the Spain forums are Fred James and Mitzyboy.

Please shout out if you need any further help.
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 2:22 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Hello and welcome to BE.

If you read through the Site Rules you will see that you may put a link to your website in your signature but you cannot promote your website in posts.

Here is the link to our Spain Forums...why don't you pop over there, take a look around and join in?

BE is a large expat website...so it's understandable that you may have problems finding your way around our many forums. We have a team of concierges who will direct you around the website. You can find a list of their names at the bottom right hand side of this page.

Problems and complaints should be addressed to a moderator. The mods for the Spain forums are Fred James and Mitzyboy.

Please shout out if you need any further help.
Hi and OOps sorry about that, thought if i didnt specify exactly (the site) it would be ok - Hope I'm forgiven as Im still finding my way here, thanks from little old me (still got hat on) .....
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 2:28 pm
Just Joined

Hi and my apologies, I thought if I kept it (the you know what) discreet then I wouldnt be in breach of any rules, still finding my way round and thanks so much for the offer of help- will read the headings and advice before posting next time. Just seen some great photos from Spain of all the spooky weather.....so enjoying my visit here,
Thanks again, art spirit
Old Jan 24th 2011, 7:52 am

Casa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond repute

art spirit
Welcome to the forum.
If you want to link to your web site you can do what I have done and add it to your signature.
There are rules and exceptions to this to this and they all explained in the site rules tab up in the beige section above.
I look forward to seeing you on the Spanish section of this forum.
Old Jan 24th 2011, 12:14 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

HI art spirit,

I see you have made your way to our Spain forum and I hope you are enjoying being part of our community and that you are getting to know everyone.

Welcome, welcome