Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Single Female emigrating

Single Female emigrating

Old Aug 2nd 2011, 9:13 pm
Just Joined

jackchar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Single Female emigrating

Hi, i am a single woman early 40's who has had the thought of moving to Thailand for the last 6-8 years and now my family has grown I am seriously thinking of moving, can anyone give me any advice.....
Old Aug 2nd 2011, 9:29 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Single Female emigrating

Originally Posted by jackchar
Hi, i am a single woman early 40's who has had the thought of moving to Thailand for the last 6-8 years and now my family has grown I am seriously thinking of moving, can anyone give me any advice.....

Hello and welcome to BE.

I'm sorry I can't help you with your questions about Thailand as I live in the US. It would be best if you repost your questions in the Thailand Forum. You're sure to get a response from the people who live in the Far East and post in the FE forums.

To help guide you around the forums we have a team of concierges...the concierges for the Thailand Forum are bakedbean and nonthaburi...they will be pleased to help you find your way around the site.

If you have any problems or concerns please contact a moderator. We do not have a dedicated mod for the Thailand forum...therefore if you need assistance please contact a mod from this list....the moderators' names are printed in bold print.

Please give me a shout if you need help with anything around the site. Good luck.
Old Aug 2nd 2011, 9:32 pm
Just Joined

jackchar is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks I have re listed on the Thailand forum as you mentioned
Old Aug 2nd 2011, 9:38 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jackchar
thanks I have re listed on the Thailand forum as you mentioned
Excellent.

Here is the link to the General Far East Forum...just in case you wish to take a look around.