Seattle

Old Dec 18th 2010, 2:09 am
Just Joined

Seattleshane is just really niceSeattleshane is just really niceSeattleshane is just really niceSeattleshane is just really niceSeattleshane is just really niceSeattleshane is just really niceSeattleshane is just really niceSeattleshane is just really nice
Default Seattle

Hi everyone,
I moved to Seattle in 2001 , just discovered this site. Moved from Loughborough in Leicestershire. Thought Id say Hi
Old Dec 18th 2010, 2:14 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Seattle

Originally Posted by Seattleshane
Hi everyone,
I moved to Seattle in 2001 , just discovered this site. Moved from Loughborough in Leicestershire. Thought Id say Hi

Hello and welcome to the site.

Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself. Firstly I must warn you...BE is very addictive...before you know where you are it will be too late...you'll be hooked.

Why don't you pop over there to our US Forums and take a look around? We have quite a few members living in the PNW...so you'll have plenty of like minded folk to chat with.

If you require any assistance finding your way around BE's many forums we have a team of concierges who will act as your tour guide...they will be pleased to help you. The concierge for the US forums is Kaffy Mintcake...please contact her if you need pointing in the right direction.

If you have any problems or concerns please contact a mod or admin. The mods for the US forums are Bob and MsElui.

Please give me a shout if I can be of further help. I look forward to seeing you in the US forums.
Old Dec 18th 2010, 7:42 am

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone,
Welcome to the Forum, Nice part of the world Seattle. Spent a fair bit of time there myself.
Old Dec 18th 2010, 4:41 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to BE
Old Dec 18th 2010, 4:41 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone,
Welcome to BE. I'm so pleased you've found us and become a member.