Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Scottish girl saying hello x

Scottish girl saying hello x

Old Dec 11th 2010, 10:33 am
Just Joined

Ash_floridagirl is just really niceAsh_floridagirl is just really niceAsh_floridagirl is just really niceAsh_floridagirl is just really niceAsh_floridagirl is just really niceAsh_floridagirl is just really niceAsh_floridagirl is just really niceAsh_floridagirl is just really nice
Default Scottish girl saying hello x

Hello everyone, my name is Ashley. I currently live in Edinburgh, Scotland although about to start the process of moving to Florida to be with my boyfriend who is a US citizen.

The whole process is a bit daunting but I was so pleased to come across these boards and read about other people's experiences moving to another country.
Old Dec 11th 2010, 10:48 am
Just Joined

Ash_floridagirl is just really niceAsh_floridagirl is just really niceAsh_floridagirl is just really niceAsh_floridagirl is just really niceAsh_floridagirl is just really niceAsh_floridagirl is just really niceAsh_floridagirl is just really niceAsh_floridagirl is just really nice
Default Re: Scottish girl saying hello x

Can I just add that I will be applying for a fiance visa
Old Dec 11th 2010, 11:27 am
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there and welcome to B.E.

It's my pleasure to welcome you to the forum and give you a point of contact should you need any help with the site in general. You can contact me here.

A list of all the moderators and helpers with their relevant countries including the USA can be found here.

Any problems, dont hesitate to PM me.

Alistair.
Old Dec 11th 2010, 11:44 am
Septic Sprout

tonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ash_floridagirl
Hello everyone, my name is Ashley. I currently live in Edinburgh, Scotland although about to start the process of moving to Florida to be with my boyfriend who is a US citizen.

The whole process is a bit daunting but I was so pleased to come across these boards and read about other people's experiences moving to another country.
I just got back from Florida where I saw my first armadillo!

You'll love it.
Old Dec 11th 2010, 12:07 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ash_floridagirl
Can I just add that I will be applying for a fiance visa
Hi...welcome to BE.

I suggest you take a look around the US Marriage Based Visa forum...the regulars who post in there will help guide you through the process. Please post any questions you have about the actual immigration process in that forum. General questions about life in the US should be posted in the US Forum.

Please take a look at the BE Wiki...there's lots of relevant information in there. Also read through any notices or stickied thread that may be at the top of the index page of each forum.

If you require any assistance finding your way around BE's many forums we have a team of concierges who will act as your tour guide...they will be pleased to help you. The concierge for the US forums is Kaffy Mintcake...please contact her if you need pointing in the right direction.

Any problems or concerns should be addressed to a mod or admin. The mods for the US Immigration forums are Rete, Meauxna, Noorah101, Bob and MsElui.

Please give me a shout if I can be of further help. I look forward to seeing you in the US forums.
Old Dec 11th 2010, 2:22 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Ashley,

Welcome to BE. You will find we have lots of members like yourself who are moving to join loved ones in the US, so you are amongst kindred spirits here.

I hope you enjoy being part of our community.

Sue
Old Dec 11th 2010, 3:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Ashley! I wanted to pop in to welcome you as well. Please don't hesitate to contact me if I can help in any way, and happy planning!
Old Dec 11th 2010, 9:42 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to BE and good luck with the wedding and K1 visa!