Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Scotland > Spain here we come-Excited!

Scotland > Spain here we come-Excited!

Old Apr 7th 2013, 2:49 pm
Just Joined

Klaudia KMAF is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Scotland > Spain here we come-Excited!

Hello All,
We will be moving to Spain next year, we can`t wait to get the wheels into motion and oh My Goodness there are many crazy wheels to get moving :O)))
So... we will be getting rid of all our stuff, selling the house, renting the house, visiting Spain, getting schools for kids organized, continuing with the business, cooking cleaning, freezing, day dreaming, cleaning cooking researching..Christmas...brrrrr...Spring....Brrrr. ..Summer...brrr... then off we go!!
CAN`T WAIT!!! ))))
Looking forward to make some friends and contacts in advance!
So Hello :O)))))

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Apr 7th 2013 at 3:05 pm. Reason: Whoa that was a little hard on the eyes. Normal font and colour please. Thanks
Old Apr 7th 2013, 3:10 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Scotland > Spain here we come-Excited!

Hi...welcome to BE.

We have a large expat membership living in Spain...they usually hang out in the Spain Forums. Why don't you pop over there and take a look around.

What region are you hoping to move to?
Old Apr 7th 2013, 6:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

victorian67 has a reputation beyond reputevictorian67 has a reputation beyond reputevictorian67 has a reputation beyond reputevictorian67 has a reputation beyond reputevictorian67 has a reputation beyond reputevictorian67 has a reputation beyond reputevictorian67 has a reputation beyond reputevictorian67 has a reputation beyond reputevictorian67 has a reputation beyond reputevictorian67 has a reputation beyond reputevictorian67 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Scotland > Spain here we come-Excited!

A very warm welcome to you Klaudia with a "K"

All the very best for your new life in Spain and all the efforts you will make towards it

If you allow me a suggestion, please do think twice about getting rid of everything while in the UK, as you may well feel a little nostalgic when abroad and sometimes even a wooden spoon turns out to be of a tremendous sentimental value

Karim
Old Apr 7th 2013, 10:56 pm
Just Joined

Klaudia KMAF is an unknown quantity at this point

Aaahh thanks!
Wooden spoons are definately coming with us lol!
But yes I know what you are saying!
I will think twice before chucking out many of my winter jackets :0))) we might miss our scottish snow in april :0)))

Originally Posted by victorian67
A very warm welcome to you Klaudia with a "K"

All the very best for your new life in Spain and all the efforts you will make towards it

If you allow me a suggestion, please do think twice about getting rid of everything while in the UK, as you may well feel a little nostalgic when abroad and sometimes even a wooden spoon turns out to be of a tremendous sentimental value

Karim
Old Apr 8th 2013, 3:18 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Klaudia and welcome to the forum