Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Schools in Dunedin

Schools in Dunedin

Old Oct 9th 2010, 9:30 pm
Just Joined

MikeandMon is just really niceMikeandMon is just really niceMikeandMon is just really niceMikeandMon is just really niceMikeandMon is just really niceMikeandMon is just really niceMikeandMon is just really niceMikeandMon is just really nice
Default Schools in Dunedin

Hi all,

Have been offered and accepted a job offer in South Dunedin, which starts mid Jan 2011. Have a young family and am desperately searching for a quality primary school for our eldest daughter. Was hoping someone had kids there who could recommend one and possible a good area or suburb to live. We have three children 15months 3 and 5 years old.

Thanks alot Mike
Old Oct 9th 2010, 9:40 pm

Aviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Schools in Dunedin

Welcome to BE. This section is for intros, if I might suggest reposting your question in the NZ forum if this is the correct location or the US forum if it is the Dunedin in Florida.
Old Oct 9th 2010, 9:49 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MikeandMon
Hi all,

Have been offered and accepted a job offer in South Dunedin, which starts mid Jan 2011. Have a young family and am desperately searching for a quality primary school for our eldest daughter. Was hoping someone had kids there who could recommend one and possible a good area or suburb to live. We have three children 15months 3 and 5 years old.

Thanks alot Mike
Hi there and welcome to BE.

If you tell me what country you're moving to I will post the link directing you to that country's forum. That way you can repost your questions there as you will get a much better response.
Old Oct 9th 2010, 9:52 pm
Just Joined

MikeandMon is just really niceMikeandMon is just really niceMikeandMon is just really niceMikeandMon is just really niceMikeandMon is just really niceMikeandMon is just really niceMikeandMon is just really niceMikeandMon is just really nice

Hello,
Thanks for the pointer, am relocator to new zealand, have posted there now after first advice.

Thanks again
Old Oct 9th 2010, 9:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all,

Thanks alot Mike
Hi Mike! Welcome to BE. Congratulations on your new job and upcoming move. We were in NZ a couple of years ago on holiday and absolutely loved it. Hopefully some of our NZ members can help you find a good school and location for your children.
Old Oct 9th 2010, 9:57 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Hello,
Thanks for the pointer, am relocator to new zealand, have posted there now after first advice.

Thanks again
Hi, thank you for clarifying and well done at finding your way around the site.

The people who post in the NZ forums are very friendly and helpful...so I'm sure they'll help you with any questions you may have about live in NZ. You may also find useful information in the BE Wiki.

We have a team of concierges who act as tour guides to help new members find their way around the many BE forums. The concierges for the NZ forums are Dewb09 or Vialstatistix.

If you have any problems or concerns please contact a moderator or admin. The mods for the NZ forums are Bevs and Am Loolah.

Please shout out if you need help with anything. Good luck with the move.

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Oct 9th 2010 at 9:59 pm.
Old Oct 10th 2010, 1:54 pm

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Mike and Mon

I see you have been pointed in the direction of our New Zealand forum, where I am sure you will have any questions you have answered, and pick up some good tips and advice to help your move go smoothly.
That just leaves me to say Welcome to BE. I hope you have fun getting to know fellow expats in NZ, and I wish you the best of luck with your move.

Dread -x